|Home||My Account | Shopping Cart | Wish List|
EFFECTIVE DATE: JULY 13, 2010
2. TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
3. USES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
5. USER ABILITY TO ACCESS, UPDATE, AND CORRECT PERSONAL INFORMATION. We maintain a procedure in order to help you confirm that your Personal Information remains correct and up-to-date. At any time, you may visit your account information at the “My Account” web page on the Site. Through your “My Account” web page you may: (a) review and update your Personal Information that we have already collected; (b) choose whether or not you wish us to send you information about our company, or promotional material from third parties.
6. OTHER PERSON’S INFORMATION. If you provide us with another person’s e-mail address so we may invite that person to create an account on the Site, we will use this information only to contact that person about the invitation. By providing us with another person’s e-mail address, you represent to us that you have obtained the consent of that person regarding the disclosure of their Personal Information to us. All invitees are provided with the option not to receive further invitations.
7. LOST OR STOLEN INFORMATION. You must promptly notify us if your credit card or password is lost, stolen, or otherwise used without permission. In such an event, we will remove that credit card number or password from your account and update our records accordingly.
8. PUBLIC INFORMATION. The Site contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. We also may make chat rooms, forums, message boards, product review boards, and news groups available to you. Please understand that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. We have no control over its use and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Information.
In your correspondence, please describe your question, concern, or complaint in as much detail as possible. We will investigate and respond to you promptly.
10. LINKS. The Site may contain links to third party websites with which we have no affiliation. Except as set forth above, we do not share your Personal Information with those third parties, and are not responsible for their privacy practices. We suggest you read the privacy policies on all such third party websites.
|Friday, August 22, 2014|
Copyright © 2014 AMain.com. All Rights Reserved.
All original wording and photographs used on this website are the property of AMain.com, and may not be used without prior written consent.