- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Pro-Line Blockade Pre-Mounted SC 2.2/3.0 M3 Tires w/"ProTrac" F-11 Wheels (Black) (2)
This is a pack of two Pro-Line Blockade SC 2.2/3.0 Tires in M3 compound, Pre-Mounted on black "ProTrac" F-11 Wheels. These are a direct replacement for the tires and wheels included in the Pro-Line PRO-2 SC truck, and are also compatible with hex drive Associated SC10 trucks, the Losi SCTE, 22SCT and XXX-SCT trucks equipped with the PRO6069-00 hub kit, and all Pro-Line ProTrac equipped Traxxas trucks.
The Revolutionary Blockade tread design features large lugs for class leading tread life, perfectly balanced tread spacing for maximum forward bite and unique side tread that keeps you planted in the corners. The Blockade excels in a wide variety of conditions – from hard packed to blue-groove and loose to loamy, the Blockade SC tires will outpace and outlast the competition.
The Blockade SC is mounted to the ProTrac F-11 wheels, making access to performance tires easier than ever. The F-11 wheel fits all ProTrac offset vehicles and features reduced webbing for a proper fit onto the Losi SCTE 4x4 kit. The F-11 wheel styling brings the tough and rugged look of full-size Short Course trucks straight to your SC truck. The wheel features a molded-in bead-loc ring, 11 triangulated spokes and a scale P-L logo.
- Revolutionary long lasting tread pattern generates exceptional forward and side bite on a variety of surfaces
- 2011 ROAR National Championship Inspired Design
- Latest generation V2 SC wide carcass for increased contact patch
- Tires also available unmounted
- High density, reusable Closed Cell inserts included
- Reduced webbing to fit Losi SCTE 4x4
- Pro-Line ProTrac Zero offset wheel
- Tough 11-spoke wheel design
- Strong and Durable Nylon Material
- P-L Racing Logo and Styling
- Wheels also available unmounted
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Height: 4.26" (108mm)
Width: 1.81" (46mm)
- (2) Blockade SC 2.2”/3.0” Tires Mounted on F-11 Black ProTrac Wheels
This product was added to our catalog on November 4, 2013.