- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Pro-Line Blockade VTR 4.0" X2 1/8 Truck Tires w/Foam (2)
This is a set of two Pro-Line Blockade VTR 1/8 Truck Tires, in X2 (medium) compound. Historic, revolutionary and the best are terms that have been used to describe Pro-Line's Blockade tire. History was made the first time the Blockade touched the race track - Winning the 2012 ROAR Fuel Off-Road Nationals in the hands of Pro-Line driver Ty Tessmann! The revolutionary tread design features large lugs for class leading tread life, perfectly balanced tread spacing for maximum forward bite and uniquely blended side tread that reduces the edginess found in other race tires. This tire will give your Truggy qualifying speed with tread life capable of handling hour long A-main events. Pro-Line's Blockade is the latest must-have 1/8 Truggy Race tire and is destined to dominate your local track.
Enter the X Compound
Pro-Line’s field of World Championship caliber drivers spent months at the track testing and working with Pro-Line engineers to develop a line of Race Tire Compounds specifically suited to High-Speed European-Style tracks. The improved mechanical properties of the X Compound provides unmatched stability and traction at high-speed while also enhancing the wear characteristics of the Tires.
- History making - 2012 ROAR Fuel Off-Road National Champion
- Revolutionary tread design for maximum life and traction
- X-Series medium compound provides unmatched stability and traction at high-speed while also enhancing the wear characteristics of the tires
- Low flex compound controls tread flex while producing good grip
- Low flex carcass will remain stable during high speed cornering
- Low wear in both high bite and high temp surfaces
- Long lasting Closed Cell Inserts included
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Height: 5.55" (141mm)
Width: 2.36" (60mm)
- (2) Blockade VTR 4.0” tires
- (2) Closed Cell Foam Inserts
This product was added to our catalog on January 10, 2014.