Pro-Line Hole Shot 2.0 X3 1/8 Buggy Tires w/Closed Cell Inserts (2)
This is a set of two Pro-Line Hole Shot 2.0 Off-Road 1/8 buggy tires in X3 (Soft) compound. The Hole Shot has become one of the most used race tires in the world! From World Championships to National Championships, Regional race events to club race events, the Hole Shot design has just about every title imaginable because it just plain works in a variety of different race conditions. Now, Pro-Line has achieved the impossible: improved on the original in every way. Through meticulous refinement the new Hole Shot 2.0 has the performance to carry on the legendary Hole Shot name well into the next Decade. The Hole Shot 2.0 provides more forward traction, increased steering response and is less edgy in the ruts making you faster than ever before. Richard Saxton, Team Associated’s testing guru, says that the new Hole Shot 2.0 is “like Cheating!!” Pro-Line’s mini-pin and square lug technology have been combined to put your buggy on a TQ pace and last through long mains.
Enter the X Compound
Pro-Line's field of World Championship level drivers spent months at the track testing and working with Pro-Line engineers to develop an all-new line of Race Tire Compounds specifically suited to High-Speed European-Style tracks. The improved mechanical properties of the X Compound provides unmatched stability and traction at high-speed while also enhancing the wear characteristics of the Tires. Similar to Pro-Line's M-Series compounds, the new X Compound is available in a couple hardness levels to suit your current track conditions: X2 (Medium) and X3 (Soft).
- Low flex compound controls tread flex while producing good grip
- Low flex carcass will remain stable during high speed cornering
- Low wear in both high bite and high temp surfaces
- Unbelievable traction on a variety of surfaces
- Represents the latest in race tire technology
- Meticulous refinement over the Original Hole Shot
- Now Available in the X Compounds
- High density, reusable Closed Cell Inserts included
- Made in the USA, since 1982 - Read about Pro-Line Racing’s History
Height: 4.33" (110mm)
Width: 1.68" (43mm)
- (2) Hole Shot 2.0 X3 Tire
- (2) High Density, Reusable Closed Cell Insert
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday, November 27, 2013.