- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Pro-Line Pre-Mounted Big Blox 1/8 Buggy Tires w/Lightweight Velocity Wheel (White) (2)
This is a set of two Pro-Line Big Blox 1/8 Buggy Tires, premounted on white Lightweight Velocity wheels. Pro-Line’s Big Blox tires are quite possibly the ultimate Long Wear tire. Customers and racers continue to demand higher and higher performance out of 1/8 Buggy Race tires, while also demanding tires that last longer and longer. After much consultation and input from top-level Pro-Line drivers both in the U.S. and around the globe, Pro-Line has developed the Big Blox Race Tire to meet these lofty expectations. Large center lugs formed into a grid pattern provide the base for the long wear characteristics and unmatched mechanical grip found by all test drivers.
Pro-Line lives and breathes the philosophy of Racing To Bring You The Best and that is exactly what the Lightweight Velocity 1/8 Buggy wheel represents. Pro-Line engineers worked tirelessly to create the lightest possible wheel without compromising strength to give your buggy the lowest rotating mass and the fastest acceleration ever achieved. The lighter wheel also has a slightly higher level of flex which results in more traction in loose track conditions. The Lightweight wheel is marked with Pro-Line’s latest P-L logo giving your buggy looks that match the performance.
Click here for Pro-Line Tire Compound Chart.
- Large Center Lugs provide unmatched longevity
- Bow-Tie shaped Tread pays homage to Pro-Line’s 30 year Racing Heritage
- X-Series medium compound provides unmatched stability and traction at high-speed while also enhancing the wear characteristics of the Tires.
- High density, reusable Closed Cell inserts included
- Ultra Lightweight Velocity Racing Wheel
- 8.9g lighter per wheel than #2702 V2 Wheel (total weight savings 35.6g)
- Strong and Durable Nylon Material
- Updated P-L Racing Logo and Styling
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Height: 4.37" (111mm)
Width: 1.68" (43mm)
- (2) Big Blox Off-Road 1:8 Buggy Race Tires
- (2) V2 Closed Cell Foam Inserts
This product was added to our catalog on August 25, 2014.