- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Protoform Speed 12B GTP Body
Due to requests from racers, PROTOform is now proud to release the Speed 12B on-road body. This body has been carefully refined for use in classes other than modified, and features improved efficiency and slightly reduced downforce. However, in the right circumstance, this body will be a "racers edge" for the pro-driver running in mod. The rear spoiler features unique "twin gurney flap" add-ons for adding rear bite and handling balance. This adjustability will make it a favorite in "outdoor" racing in all the 1/12th classes including Mod.
The Speed 12B is available in .020 lexan and has a protective film to aid the painting process. This body is sure to continue PROTOform winning tradition in 1/12th scale!
- Light durable .020 lexan with paint-n-peel protective film
- Efficient "medium downforce" design
- Optimized performance for Stock, Masters & 19Turn classes
- Low center of gravity
- Twin add-on "gurney flapsClear Lexan Body Only
- Requires painting and trimming
This product was added to our catalog on December 5, 2008.