- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
R-Squared Innovations Nemesis 240 Mini Quadcopter Airframe (G10)
This is the R-Squared Innovations Nemesis 240 Mini Quadcopter Airframe. The Nemesis 240 is a mini drone designed for fast action FPV flight. This frame was engineered and developed from the ground up as a highly versatile quadcopter that retains the heart and design of the original BAH series. Developed in the USA, this mini drone is fast and nimble, and a great choice when you want to have fun with your aircraft.
The Nemesis includes a variety of innovative features that make this aircraft unique, including an extending/folding arm configuration that allows the Nemesis to be setup in one of four configurations (X compact, H compact, X extended, & Superman type), with either 5" or 6" props (pending configuration). Multiple camera mount options allow you to mount an FPV flight camera, in addition to a high quality camera out front to record the action (Mobius, GoPro, InfinityCam One, CCD). The design allows a variety of electronics configurations to be used, with plenty of room for clean wire management. If you are looking for a true hot rod quad, the R-Squared Nemesis 240 should be at the top of your list.
NOTE: Photos show Carbon version. Pictures of the G10 model will be added when available.
Click here for instruction manual.
- Available in Carbon or G10 material (Frame Weight: Carbon Fiber - 128g / G10 - 149g)
- Vibration free separated Clean and Dirty sections for smooth video recording
- Instantly fully inward foldable quad for easy pack and go and crash protection
- Lightweight frame design but still able to take hard hits
- Unique custom folding and extending arm mechanism allows both 5" and 6" props
- 4 predefined flight configurations for wings, X compact, H compact, X extended & Superman
- Alignment/locking holes for H in 5", X in 5", X in 6"
- Unique ability to dirty or clean mount your flight controller (supports 45mm and below FCs)
- 2 Stage Bobbin travel limiter
- Built in Mobius/GoPro1-3 mounts integrated into frame and accessories
- Dedicated Board Camera and rear bulkhead plates
- Mounting Hoels for Flight Camera with casing in several positions
- Accessory Shelf with 3 mounting positions, (you can use up to 3 at once)
- Extension plate for mounting Mobius, GoPro, InfinityCam One, CCD flight cam out front, can be connected in 2 locations
- Multiple SMA jack mounts including a unique rear bulkhead mount
- Extended lower front spoiler on dirty section for frontal crash impact absorption
- Intelligent Electronics management: tons of options for mounting electronics including Buzzers, Strobes, leds, voltage readers, OSD, access Mobius buttons when mounted inside frame, etc
- Clean wiring, all ESCs mount inside center frame as well as flight controller, fits Bt408 mini PDB perfectly inside
- Battery can be top mounted or mounted inside the clean section
- Integrated mounting points (2 locations) for Landing Gear/Standoffs
- Optional upgrades TBA later
- Designed and Engineered in the USA
- (1) Top Clean Plate (1mm)
- (1) Bottom Clean Plate (1mm)
- (1) Top Dirty Plate (1.5mm)
- (1) Bottom Dirty Plate (1.5mm)
- (4) Adjustable extending Arms (3mm)
- (1) CCD Camera Plate (1mm)
- (1) Rear Bulkhead Plate (1mm)
- (1) Stacking Accessory Shelf/Plate (1mm)
- (1) Camera front Extension Plate (1.5mm)
- All hardware required to assemble frame
- Motors: SunnySky X2204S 2300kv (3s), T-Motor MN1806 2300kv (3s/4s), Cobra 2204 2300kv (3s), Cobra 2204 1960kv (3s/4s)
- ESC: 10A w/SimonK FW, 12A w/Simonk FW
- Prop: 2 blade 5030 Gemfan
- Prop Adapters: Cobra 22mm Adapter
- Flight Controller: Flip 1.5/Ez, Naze32 Acro, OP CC3D, KK2 (can also fit but large for a mini)
- Camera: PZ0420 / CC1333, any bracket camera as well
This product was added to our catalog on July 11, 2014.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Free Shipping! Restrictions Apply
- List Price:
- You Save:
- $0.01 (0%)