|Home||My Account | Shopping Cart | Wish List|
Damaged Package Claims
If you have received your order, and your package was damaged in transit, please contact us immediately (within 48 hours of receipt of your package). Customers with damaged packages can file a claim directly with us. Please complete our Damaged Package Claim Form and mail or fax it to us for review. Please keep all packaging (box, packing paper, etc.) for verification purposes. We will most likely request that the damaged product(s) be shipped back to us for verification. AMain.com may also require that photos be taken of damaged packages and or parts for inspection purposes. Photos of damaged goods will help us expedite the process and provide a better resolution.
Lost Package Claims
If you have not received your order, and feel your package may be lost, please contact us. All packages shipped by AMain.com are insured for 100% of the package's value. If your package is in fact lost, we will either replace the package, credit your account for the full amount, or offer you a refund for the full amount of the order.
Before we can file a claim for a lost package, we must allow the U.S. Postal Service the full time allotted for delivery. Here is the timetable for tracing lost packages: USPS Express Mail - 10 business days from the day the order was shipped USPS Priority Mail - 14 business days from the day the order was shipped USPS First Class Mail - 21 business days from the day the order was shipped
If your package was not delivered within the timeframes listed above, please complete a Lost Package Claim Form.
Please allow us 2-8 business days to contact the shipping carrier regarding your missing package.
Please do not open a PayPal claim against the order, as this will further delay the process.
Be Happy With Your Purchase!
AMain.com wants you to be completely satisfied with your shopping experience. If, for any reason, you don't like or change your mind about an item you purchased from AMain.com, you may return New and Unused merchandise (with original contents and packaging) within 30 days of the original purchase for store credit or a refund to the original payment method; refunds to the original payment method will be charged a restocking fee of 15% of the purchase price.
NOTE: AMain.com is not responsible for return shipping, nor any fees associated with return shipping, unless the item is found to be damaged, defective, or incorrect.
AMain.com offers a Repair Service for the following brands: EcoPower; ProTek R/C and RB Products. In order to setup a repair request, please take the following steps.
When AMain.com receives your package, our Return's Associate will contact you for confirmation. For product repairs completed by AMain.com, please allow two business days for inspection and testing of your returned product. After inspection and testing have been completed, we will verify warranty repair eligibility. If AMain.com deems the needed repair is not covered under warranty you will be contacted with an estimate for repairs. Upon your approval, repairs will be completed. If the repairs are covered under warranty, they will be completed as soon as possible. After inspection, testing and any required estimate approvals have been completed, the repair is usually completed within one business day.
Please take a moment to read our Terms and Conditions below.
Please make sure to send your items, INSURED AND TRACKABLE, to:
How To Return Merchandise To AMain.com:
Email, call, or Live Chat with one of our helpful Customer Service Representatives. If you are contacting AMain.com by email, please include your Order Number, the part numbers and quantities you would like to return, a brief explanation of why you are returning the item(s), and your preferred method of reimbursement.
• Once your return has been approved, we will send you a copy of the Return Information Form, which will include the RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. Please print this form and include it with your returned merchandise.
• For your convenience, the shipping address is included on the Return Information Form. Please cut out the address and attach it to the package.
• While packing the merchandise to return to AMain.com, please use packing fillers inside the box to protect the items from damage during shipping.
• Please insure any packages being returned to AMain.com. In the event that the package becomes lost or damaged, the carrier will reimburse you for the merchandise. AMain.com is not responsible for returned merchandise that is lost or damaged in transit.
• A notification will be sent to the email address listed on your AMain.com account when the refund has been applied, or the store credit is added to your account. Please note: This may take 1-3 business days after the package has been received.
• For product repairs fulfilled by AMain.com, please allow an additional two business days for inspection and testing.
• Reward Points Credited used to purchase products are non-refundable.
• If you choose to refuse your package upon delivery, once we receive the package back to our store, we will refund your order minus any fees associated with your package.
• For packages that arrived damaged, A-Main Hobbies may require photos of the package (and parts) for inspection purposes. These pictures will help expedite our internal process and provide a faster resolution.
• Discounts applied to an order, such as coupon codes, will be divided evenly amongst any returned merchandise; AMain.com lists the discounted price, along with the normal price, on the order invoice you receive from us. If you have any questions about the discounted price and how it's applied, please call Customer Service; we will be glad to help!
• Rocket Returns - Please ship any rocket related returns USPS parcel post. New, stringent shipping laws require special handling and additional costs when rockets are expedited. Shipping parcel post will enable AMain.com to process your return much faster.
You must contact us to receive an RMA# (Return Merchandise Authorization) before you return an item to us. You can reach us by telephone toll-free at 800-705-2215, or local/International callers can reach us at 530-894-0797, Monday thru Friday, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Pacific Standard Time.
Please send returned product merchandise to:
RMA# (this is the number we give you)
424 Otterson Drive
Chico, CA 95928 USA
Items Excluded From Our RMA Program:
• Any item that has been used
• Nitro fuel
• Apparel that has been worn
• Kits with a broken protective seal
• Nitro engines (if fuel has entered the engine)
• Vehicles that have been operated
If you receive an item that is damaged or defective, please contact Customer Service immediately by phone, email, or Live Chat. Every manufacturer's policy is different; in some situations, the manufacturer or supplier may prefer to handle the issue directly and AMain.com will not be able to offer you a solution as per our business agreement. In any case, we will help you follow the proper channels in order to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
Most manufacturers will repair or exchange defective products according to their warranty policies. If the manufacturer does not handle your claim to your satisfaction, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
Please note: AMain.com reserves the right to refuse any merchandise that is found to be free of defects. The merchandise will be returned to you along with a copy of our testing results.
|Wednesday, October 1, 2014|
Copyright © 2014 AMain.com. All Rights Reserved.
All original wording and photographs used on this website are the property of AMain.com, and may not be used without prior written consent.