- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
SCRATCH & DENT: KDE Direct 55 Amp XF UAS Multi-Rotor Brushless ESC
Sold as is, photo of product may not be an accurate representation of product condition. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
This is the KDE Direct 55 Amp XF UAS Multi-Rotor Brushless ESC. The KDE Direct XF UAS Multi-Rotor ESC is optimized for multi-rotor applications and utilizes a proprietary algorithm for up to 600Hz refresh rate control and high-speed response to the flight system commands. Dynamic PWM and Motor Advance Timing algorithms are used for optimal flight performance. The series is specifically designed and optimized for the KDE Direct XF Multi-Rotor Brushless Motor Series. The system is tuned to react almost instantaneously to the flight commands and XF Brushless Motor response capability, for maximum stability and performance.
- Industry Leading Performance: The KDE Direct XF UAS Electronic Speed Controller (ESC) Series are optimized for sUAS and Multirotor applications and utilize a proprietary algorithm for up to 600Hz refresh rate control and high ‐ speed response to the flight system commands. Dynamic PWM and Motor Advance Timing algorithms are used for optimal flight performance.
- Industrial Quality Components: All XF UAS Electronic Speed Controllers use the highest‐grade, extremely‐low resistance (0.9 mΩ) MOSFETs for industry‐leading performance and maximum efficiency. 10,000+ hour, long‐life and low‐ESR Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitors are used for high‐durability and maximum protection of the internal circuitry for optimal operation. Development of the proprietary algorithm for up to 600Hz refresh rate control and high‐speed response to the flight system commands provides near‐instantaneous reaction capability and specific tuning to the demands of sUAS operation. Dynamic PWM and Motor Advance Timing algorithms provide industry‐leading compatibility and simple plug‐and‐play installation with the world‐class KDE Direct XF Multi‐Rotor Brushless Motor Series (sold separately).
- Detailed Construction: Critical internal components are protected by the thermal‐epoxy bonded Aluminum 6061‐T6 heat‐sink and a vibration‐damping, foam‐composite backing;allowing the ESCs to be installed into a wide‐range of applications, without detrimental effects to the lifespan and performance of the electronics.
- Silicon Wire Power Leads: High‐temperature (200°C/392°F), silicon‐wire power leads and 24K gold‐plated bullet connectors provided for easy, hassle‐free installation. Bullet connectors come pre‐soldered and heat‐shrink wrapped at the motor leads; saving valuable time and money during assembly and simplifying connection to the high‐end KDE Direct XF Multi‐Rotor Brushless Motor Series.
Refresh Rate: 600 Hz (50 - 600Hz Adaptive)
Maximum Current: 95 A (5s Burst)
Maximum Power: 2,790 W (5s Burst)
Continuous Current: 55+ A
Continuous Power: 1,625+ W
Maximum Efficiency: > 98%
Voltage Range: 7.4 V (2S) - 29.6 V (8S)
Internal BEC: None (Opto-Isolation)
Maximum RPM: 240,000 rpm (2-Pole)
PWM Rate: 16 kHz Dynamic Algorithm
Advance Timing: 22° - 30° Dynamic Algorithm
PCB Size: 25 mm (W) x 52 mm (L)
ESC Weight: 32 g (54 g with Wires/Bullets)
Power Leads: 14 AWG, 200°C
Motor Leads: 15 AWG, 200°C
ESC Lead: 22 AWG, 3-Wire JR
Power Connects: ф3.5 / ф4.0mm Matched Pair
Motor Connects: ф3.5mm Female
Click here more KDE 55 Amp XF UAS ESC Design Geometry Dimensions Specification Sheet (PDF).
- (2) KDE Direct XF 3.5mm 24K Bullet Connectors (Pair, Male/Female)
- (2) KDE Direct XF 4.0mm 24K Bullet Connectors (Pair, Male/Female)
This product was added to our catalog on July 1, 2014.
Free Shipping! Restrictions Apply
|You Save:||$25.96 (30%)|