Savox SC-1232SG Tall Digital "High Torque" Steel Gear Servo
- Combines leading edge technology with super high 12 bit (4096) resolution and unique steel gears.
- Super light-weight.
- Coreless motor provides extremely high speed, incredible efficiency, and low power consumption.
- Extremely strong unique steel gears ensure long-life and durability.
- The full aluminum case design not only looks good but also allows for cooler and smoother operating temps.
- Totally green – from materials to production, these servos are environmentally friendly.
- Ideal for monster trucks and cars where a taller, more powerful servo can fit and every control surface for giant scale aircraft.
*NOTE: Certain combinations of receiver and ESC have been found to cause "Brown Out" issues when combined with Savox servos. An external BEC, or BEC stabilizing receiver capacitor may be needed for efficient, glitch free operation in low voltage electric applications.
- Dimensions: 40.3x20.2x45mm
- Weight: 79.0g
- @ 4.8V: .15 sec/60
- @ 6.0V: .13 sec/60
- @ 4.8V: 250.0 oz-in
- @ 6.0V: 305.5 oz-in
- Gear: Unique Steel
- Bearing: 2BB
- Case: Full Aluminum
- Output Shaft: 25 Tooth Spline
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday, July 19, 2011.
Free Shipping! Restrictions Apply