- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Sidi Five Carbon Vernice Shoe (Black)
This is a pair of Sidi Five Carbon Vernice Shoes. Sidi's Five Carbon Vernice are specifically engineered with comfort and efficiency in mind. The supple Lorica uppers are durable, breathable, and tougher than leather, while the Soft Instep Closure Straps, Caliper Buckles and High Security Velcro straps offer easy adjustment and a custom fit. The padded tongues maximize your comfort and the layered 3k weave carbon of Sidi's Eleven soles delivers awesome power transfer. Get the Five Carbons and your feet will thank you for years to come.Features:
- Soft Instep 2: The wide, curved strap of the Soft Instep Closure System has been combined with a thermo-formed EVA pad to distribute pressure evenly over the instep area. The system is adjustable from either side so you can center the pad perfectly. You can replace the entire system to ensure your shoe performs to the top level even after years of wear.
- Caliper Buckle: A micrometric closure buckle which can be adjusted by lifting up the middle. Micro adjustment is handled by pushing the center button for tooth-at-a-time movement. Easy to adjust during a race to give you the very best fit for any situation.
- Security Velcro: Integrated polymer teeth lock into place when you close the strap, guaranteeing a secure fit.
- Sidi Heel Cup: A reinforced heel helps hold your feet in an optimal position. The extra strength also prevents the shoe losing its shape when exposed to prolonged pressure and extreme performance.
- Eleven Carbon Composite Sole: Made from a nylon and carbon fiber blend, the Eleven Carbon Composite Sole doesn't absorb water or lose rigidity in hot, humid weather, or after prolonged high level usage. The injected carbon fiber over a nylon matrix makes for a light and stiff sole.
This product was added to our catalog on July 15, 2014.