- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Speed Passion Competition MMM Sensored Brushless Motor (5.5R)
This is the Speed Passion Competition MMM 5.5R Sensored Brushless Motor. MMM means more torque, more power and more speed. It is based of the V3.0 Competition Motor Series that took the World Championship by the storm in 2010 and has earned many other records throughout the world. Speed Passion gathered this winning information, drivers experience and went one step further, in order to achieve improved performance. Because of this effort, Speed Passion was able to develop a better motor that meets the demands of the racing environment and going forward to provide improved motors to their customers and racers all over the world.
- Redesigned front plate and rear motor end bell: Re-designed and improved front plate and rear end bell material is ready for the most extreme conditions.
- Reinforced timing sensor unit: This improved sensor unit provides a stronger sensor holding capability to withstand the most extreme racing conditions and helps to improve reliability.
- Increased motor timing - 11 to 20 degrees (standard): MMM series motors feature an advanced timing unit sensor (in degrees, 11-20 degrees, standard). Multiple timing sensor units (in different degrees of timing) are available for a wide range of adjustability. Different timing ranges will be separated by a different color coded sensor unit.
- Redesigned Stator: The stator from the MMM series will improve the power band output by 10% over the standard V3 Competition series motor.
- Lighter: The MMM is 5 grams lighter than the regular V3.0 competition motor series, without losing strength. Hard coated material with laser engraved motor prints, matting with gun metal finish gives the MMM series World Champion looks. Quick and reliable bullet plug connectors are standard on the MMM series motor.
EFRA/ROAR/IFMAR Spec: Yes
Hand Wound: Yes
Input Voltage: 2-Cell LiPo/4-8 Cell NiMH
Max Amps: 48
Shaft Diameter: 3.175
This product was added to our catalog on February 12, 2013.