- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Spektrum AR9020 9-Channel DSMX/XPlus Receiver
The AR9020 full range 9-channel, X-Plus™ compatible receiver features DSM2™ and DSMX technology and is compatible with all Spektrum™ and JR® aircraft radios that support DSM2 and DSMX technology, including: JR12X, 11X, X9503, X9303, Spektrum DX10t, DX8, DX7s, DX7se, DX6i, DX5e and Module Systems.
IMPORTANT: Not for use in airplanes that have full carbon fuselages OR that have significant carbon or conductive structures. AR6255 or AR9300/AR9310 receivers are recommended for carbon fuselage applications.
For use in up to 9-channel aircraft, including:
- All types and sizes of glow, gas and electric powered airplanes
- All types and sizes of no-powered gliders
- All types and sizes of glow, gas and electric powered helicopters
- 9-channel full range receiver
- Includes one internal and two remote receivers
- SmartSafe™ failsafe system
- Flight Log and Telemetry compatible (optional)
- Patented MultiLink™ receiver technology
- X-Plus compatible
- 2048 Resolution
- High-speed 11ms operation when used with capable transmitters
# of Channels: 9
Length: 1.61 in (41mm)
Width: 0.91 in (23mm)
Height: 0.79 in (20mm)
Weight: 0.42 oz (11.9g)
Voltage Range: 3.5-9.6V
Antenna Length: 31mm
NOTE: The AR9020 receiver is not compatible with the Spektrum DX6 park flyer transmitter.
This product was added to our catalog on February 28, 2012.