- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
TSA Model Infusion 700E-Platinum Helicopter Kit w/Trajectory Flybarless System
Infusion 700E-Platinum Features:
- 7 axis CNC machined components are machined and chamfered in a single-stop process to guarantee cutting edge high tolerances with a unique appearance.
- Large ball links and push rods allow the rotor head to pivot for a direct and smooth feel at any head speed.
- Dual radial bearings and a single thrust bearing are installed in each rotor grip for maximum precision and performance.
- Front and rear gyro mount positions your gyro or remote gyro sensors in an area of low vibration.
- Hard anodized aluminum pitch slider with dual bearings is used for weight reduction and durability.
- An extremely rigid wide frame design with integrated X brace frame stiffeners has been used for increased stiffness while providing a crumple zone area at the front of the model to reduce frame damage during hard impacts.
- Large diameter boom supports with supporting M4 bolts eliminate boom flex, and provide superior rigidity for a direct tail rotor feel with precise start and stop characteristics during rotation.
- Ball raced tail bell crank and carbon fiber push rod provide smooth, flex free operation.
- The tail servo is positioned to optimize the center of gravity.
- All servos are mounted high in the frame, positioning the center mass as close to the rotor head as possible for increased performance.
- Direct push pull elevator servo layout provides a high tolerance system eliminating unwanted play.
- Innovative TSA servo brace eliminates all servo output shaft stress and flex. This ensures your gyro input is going directly to the rotor head and not into unwanted servo movement. The TSA servo support also helps to protect the servos in the event of a crash.
- The fully adjustable boom support brace is included. The TSA brace helps to minimize tail rotor loads from being transferred to the boom supports by locking the 2 supports together forming a truss style arrangement, eliminating the bending force on the boom and boom supports.
- Includes rubber molded grommets and wire clamps that protect the servo wires from rubbing on the carbon fiber and allows for a clean wire installation. Includes single and double servo wire and single servo wire with circular remote gyro wire clamps.
- ESC mount will fit all ESC's, but the mount features dedicated mounting holes for the Castle 120Amp HV controllers. TSA has also allowed for airflow over the speed controller through a canopy duct on the lower side. Plus, an optional carbon plate is available separately to fit the Castle 160Amp HV series.
- Innovative one piece dual support motor mount eliminates flex at the motor shaft, reducing the chance of stripped gears. Gear ratio changes and gear mesh adjustments are also quick and easy.
- Extra wide anti rotation elevator assembly allows you to fit larger diameter motors like the scorpion 4525 with ease. A unique ball raced design provides the most direct elevator assembly with silky smooth operation.
- The anti rotation swashplate feature has been integrated into TSA's elevator assembly, to keep the swashplate rigid and maintain phasing at 120 degrees. This ensures the pilot input is sent directly to the rotor head.
- The wide frame features integrated X braces with centralized location points providing a 6 point location on each brace for improved flight precision. This wide frame design along with X brace technology provides an extremely rigid helicopter which is fast to build and resistant to high impact crash damage.
- Battery tray design allows you to keep multiple batteries stored on multiple battery trays and simply slide the tray into place, lock it down and fly.
- Single unit, no additional sensors to install
- Aluminum and composite case
- Lightweight (28g) including mounting pad and wires
- Suitable for Nitro or Electric use
- Multiple mounting positions
- Simple programming without PC, laptop or console
- PPM / S-BUS / Spektrum satellite receiver compatible
- Compatible with 90, 120, or 140 degree swashplates
Infusion 700E-Platinum Specifications:
Full Length of Fuselage: 1368mm
Full Width of Fuselage: 215mm
Main Blade: 680 ~ 710mm
Main Rotor Diameter: 1580mm
Tail Blade: 90~110mm
Tail Rotor Diameter: 262mm
Main Gear Ratio: 11T / 12T / 13T / 14T: 126T
Tail Gear Ratio: 113T : 25T
Gear Ratio: 9.0 / 9.69 / 10.5 / 11.45 : 1 : 4.52
Full weight (12s 5000mAh approx): 5390g
Engine Class (12s KV): 4500 ~ 11,000W / 500 ~ 550KV
Power Battery: 6S Li-Po 4000 ~ 5000mAh (2)
Material Specification: Carbon fiber, FRP
Tail Rotor Drive: Shaft drive
Swashplate Angle: 120°
Trajectory Gyro System Specifications:
Operating Voltage: 3.5V-8.5 VDC
Processor: 32Bit ARM
Analog Processing: 17Bit
Sensor Technology: 3 MEMS angular rate sensors
Adjustable Servo Center Pulse Width:
-Tail: 760μs / 960μs / 1520μs
Adjustable Servo Pulse Rate:
-Tail: 50 Hz / 165 Hz / 270 Hz / 330 Hz
-Swashplate: 50 Hz / 65 Hz / 120 Hz / 200 Hz
Built-In Swashplate Mixer: Mechanical / 90° / 120° / 140°
Serial Pulse Input: PPM / S-BUS / Spektrum-satellite*
Weight Without Cable: approx. 20 g
- Infusion 700E Platinum Kit
- Trajectory Gyro System
- 7-Channel Radio System
- (1) Receiver Battery & Charger
- (1) On/Off Switch
- (3) Servos
- (1) Rudder Servo
- (1) 4500 ~ 11,000W / 500 ~ 550KV Brushless Motor
- (1) 120A Brushless ESC
- (2) 6S Li-Po 4000 ~ 5000mAh LiPo Battery Packs
- 680-710mm Main Blades
- 90-110mm Tail Blades
This product was added to our catalog on October 14, 2013.