- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Team Associated SC10GT 1/10 Scale RTR Nitro Short Course Race Truck
This is the Team Associated SC10GT 1/10 Scale RTR Nitro Short Course Race Truck. For many people in the RC world, nothing beats a 2-stroke nitro-breathing engine. From the sound, to the smoke, to the brutal power, nitro delivers an experience in a RC truck like nothing else can. Now you can experience that awesome nitro power in the short-course class with the SC10GT! Based on the proven GT2 platform, the SC10GT comes built and ready-to-run straight from the factory. At the heart of the SC10GT is the powerful Team Associated .18X pull-start engine with tuned exhaust system to deliver the performance.
The nitro horsepower is transferred to the ground through the externally adjustable V2 slipper clutch and the 4.09:1 ratio gearbox. A heavy-duty ball differential with lightened outdrives turns the rear wheels that are mounted with high-traction JConcepts racing tires for the ultimate grip. The SC10GT soaks up the bumps with the four-wheel independent suspension featuring adjustable blue anodized 6061-T6 aluminum V2 coil-over shocks.
Controlling all of the action in your hands is the XP2G 2.4GHz radio system that makes it easy to drive the SC10GT right where you want it to go. The SC10GT is pure nitro fun at its best! If you’re ready to step up to the nitro challenge, we have your truck waiting for you!
- Low center of gravity transmission with 4.09:1 ratio produces the ultimate in torque with proven ability to transmit all the power to the ground, which makes for ground-shaking speeds not usually seen in RTRs.
- V2 Dual disc slipper clutch.
- Modular radio tray that easily removes for cleaning and maintenance, and protects the receiver against fuel spills during pit stops.
- Optional high capacity 150cc fuel tank fits in standard radio tray for longer run times (not included).
- Special tuned exhaust system, which produces a perfect balance of maximum power and efficiency.
- V2 Blue anodized aluminum shocks.
- All-new sealed battery box.
- Blue anodized aircraft aluminum chassis. Chassis design adds tremendous rigidity for the ultimate in consistency and handling.
- Radical pre-painted body shell that any pro painter would be proud to produce.
- Proven #2918 AE .18X engine will shock customers with its power and speed.
- High-traction JConcepts™ racing rear tires for consistent handling and long life.
- Ball differential with lightweight outdrives.
- Shielded bearings throughout the truck.
- Glow igniter and fuel bottle included.
- AE logo mud flaps.
Power Source: Nitro
Body Style: Truck
Scale Size: 1:10 Scale
Assembly Level: Ready-To-Run*
Length: 550mm (21.65in)
Width: 293mm (11.54in)
Wheelbase: 327mm (12.87in)
Weight: 2300g (5.07 lbs)
Internal Gear Ratio: 4.09
Needed to Complete:
- D-size battery for igniter
- (12) AA batteries for transmitter
- Slotted screwdriver
- 20%-30% Nitro Fuel
- CA glue
This product was added to our catalog on May 9, 2012.