- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Team Associated SHV1504MG "High Voltage" Servo
This is the Team Associated SHV1504MG High Voltage Servo. Because of their high capacities, LiPo batteries are becoming increasingly popular replacements for NiMH receiver batteries found in nitro vehicles. However, most servos are designed for 6.0V input, which makes them unreliable with 7.4V LiPo batteries.
Team Associatedís new XP Series High-Voltage servos feature updated motors and electronic circuitry that are designed to withstand the rigors of high-voltage operation in nitro vehicles. The metal gear version (MG) is perfect for use as a steering servo in lightweight 1/10 applications. Even though they are designed to run with 7.4V, they can also be used with standard 6.0V NiMH receiver batteries and are also perfect for use as the steering servo in electric vehicles. In fact, the SC10 RTR comes equipped with this servo out of the box.
- Reliable, high-torque motor
- Impact resistant material
- High-tech, lightweight design
- Precision manufacturing and assembly
- Heavy-duty metal gears (MG version only-ASC29132)
- 7.4V LiPo receiver battery compatible
- Torque: 41.7 oz/in (3.0 kg/cm) @ 6V, 54 oz/in (3.9 kg/cm) @ 7.4V
- Speed: 0.18 sec/60 deg @ 6V, 0.15 sec/60 deg @ 7.4V
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 20.0x40.4x37.9mm
- Weight: 51.4g (1.81) oz
- Bushing Or Bearing: Bushing
- Bearing: Dual
- Gear Type: Metal
This product was added to our catalog on November 19, 2009.