- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Team Losi Racing 22SCT RTC 1/10 2WD Short Course Truck w/2.4GHz Radio
The Ready-to-Compete completion level allows those who don't have the time or the desire to build a race-quality RC vehicle the opportunity to gain access to a race-bred machine that can compete at any level. RTC vehicles are factory assembled and tuned to exact specifications. The vehicle is set to a neutral configuration and can be adapted to hundreds of tuning settings and options. The enclosed vehicle is same as the available model 22SCT kit, only assembled.
- Dynamite Platinum 17.5T Sensored System: Equipped with a powerful 17.5T Sensored brushless motor and ESC with LiPo cut-off. The Dynamite ESC comes with programmable timing and non-timing functions. Out of the box, the vehicle is programmed with non-timing (blinky) mode. Vehicle includes a spare pinion gear to accommodate the timing gear ratio.
- Spektrum DX2L Transmitter: The interference-free, 2-channel DX2L transmitter features Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM technology. Featuring independent travel dials, throttle limiting switch and a steering dual-rate knob.
- Viscous Gear Differential: Silicone-filled viscous gear differential is virtually maintenance-free, allowing more run time and less wrench time to increase the overall durability of the drivetrain.
- Extra High Torque Servo: Equipped with an extra-high torque digital servo that yields 140 oz-in of torque and a satisfying full range of speed. The servo utilizes full ball bearings and metal gears for enhanced precision and durability.
- Hard Anodized 12mm shocks: The largest shock bore in its class enables improved handling over bumps and improved jump recovery. The included aluminum shock caps include a bleeder screw for easy maintenance and rebuilding.
- High-Performance Body: Designed for optimal performance, the 22SCT has a body that maximizes airflow around and through it.
- 4mm Heavy-Duty Turnbuckles: To meet the demands of short course racing, the 22SCT is agile and built to last with 4mm heavy-duty turnbuckles.
- 2.5mm Hard-Anodized Aluminum Chassis: The precision-machined 7075-T6 2.5mm aluminum chassis is hard-anodized for increased durability and a great look.
- Gull Wing Suspension Design: This design allows the overall height of the front tower to be much lower and lowers the center of gravity, which improves handling.
- High-Performance Tires: The tread pattern is an intermediate style tread pattern that offers consistent traction on low to medium grip tracks. The front tires are medium compound and the rear tires are a soft compound. The offset in tire compound compliment the vehicle's stock setup for most tracks.
- All Metric Hardware: Every piece of hardware on the 22SCT is metric so there is no guessing and no need for multiple sets of tools.
- Full Ball Bearing Equipped: The 22SCT RTC vehicle comes fully equipped with a set of high-speed, sealed ball-bearings to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Spektrum Micro 3CH Receiver: The SR3520 DSM2 3-channel micro receiver combines small size and low weight with the advanced speed of DSM2 technology. This 3-channel micro receiver combines the advanced speed of DSM2 technology with small size and low weight.
- Rear-motor Completion
- 2.5mm Hard-anodized Aluminum Chassis
- Adjustable Caster View the Spindle Carrier. 10 Degree Included with Option (0, 3, And 5)
- 12mm Big Bore Aluminum Shock with Bladder Compensator
- 30° Front Kick
- All-metric Hardware
- Same Front and Rear Wheels via 12mm Hex
- Gull Wing Suspension Arm Design (front)
- Rear Toe Adjustability
- Optimized Motor Placement for Balance
- Replaceable Bolt-on Front and Rear Camber Blocks
- Innovative Steering Rack Design
- 4mm Heavy Duty Turnbuckles
- Long-life Titanium Nitride Hinge Pins
- Vertical Mounted Ball Studs
- Optimized Battery Tray for Multiple Battery Configurations
- Dual Disk Slipper Clutch
- Secure Battery Straps
Type: 2WD Short Course Truck
Length: 21.65 in (550mm)
Width: 11.62 in (295mm)
Height: 7.87 in (200mm)
Ground Clearance: 1.93 in (49mm)
Wheelbase: 12.80 in (325mm)
Weight: 66 oz (1870g)
Chassis: 2.5mm, 7075-T6 Aluminum
Tire Type: 4.12 in (104.6mm) TLR SCT Tire
Motor: Dynamite 540 (17.5T) Sensored Brushless
Speed Control: Platinum Sensored ESC Timing/Blinky (13.5T Motor Limit)
Radio: Spektrum DX2L
Servos: Extra High Torque Servo
Gear Pitch: 48
Wheel Size: 2.98 in (75.7mm)
Shock Type: Oil filled aluminum shocks w/bleeder caps
Body: TLR Hi-Performance SCT, Painted
Ball Bearings: Yes, Throughout
Minimum Age Recommendation: 14 years
Needed To Complete:
- 7.4V 2S LiPo Battery Pack
- Compatible Battery Charger
This product was added to our catalog on April 9, 2013.