- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Team Losi Racing Hi Performance Pre-Cut Body (Clear)
With your purchase, receive at no cost:
This is an optional Team Losi Racing Hi-Performance Clear Short Course Body. This aftermarket body will improve the performance of the Losi XXX-SCT, Ten-SCTE, Team Losi Racing 22SCT or any other 1/10 scale short course truck by allowing air to pass through release holes in the body during flight. This will reduce the "parachute effect" and improve downforce and stability for excellent high and low speed cornering. This body has been trimmed at the factory and has all the air release holes pre-cut! No need to perform this tedious and time consuming task any longer.
- Designed and tested for high performance handling
- Specially designed air outlets reduce the "parachute effect" by directing the flow of air outward, providing improved jumping and air handling characteristics
- High downforce design for improved corner speed, stability, and improved drivability
- Pre-cut eliminating the need for the tedious and time consuming process to be done by hand
- .040" Lexan for improved reliability and durability
- Covered by a thin film that prevents over-spray from effecting the outside of the body
- Pre-cut Window Masks included
- TLR, grill, and tail light sticker sheet included
- Side dams and hardware included
- Clear body, requires painting
This product will be in stock on Thursday, January 15 2015.
I am on my second body now, the first one lasted about a month of pretty hard bashing (learning how to drive a sct for the first time) and is still useable but is getting cracks along the edges near the corners of the truck. I think the holes that I cut where the rear tail lights would be are maybe unnecessary since they weakened that area of the body and I had to cut the rear fenders down significantly when they cracked through. This shouldn't happen. Otherwise I think this body looks far better than any of the other current options, and definitely reduces aero drag through the air with all of the holes in it in comparison to the v1 scte body.
its a great body because you don't have to cut anything out and the body feels really planted also i think it looks pretty cool to but its a bad body because all it does is crack and break. I literally put it through one 5 min heat with one minor little roll from a pipe and the fenders were cracked and one of the rear vents was cracked. I will still be buying these but TLR needs to fix their lexan, its not that thin but it feels brittle.
Got this body for my XXX-SCT, mainly for bashing. The lexan is a little thin, but it's still very strong around all the cut outs. Speaking of the cut outs, they definitely do there jod. There still is a little bit of parachuting, but not nearly as much as the stock body One of the downfalls is that it doesn't fit the XXX perfectly. That causes a lot of cracking in the lexan at the back of rear fenders. I'm planing on getting another one for racing. I would recommend this body.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Free Shipping! Restrictions Apply
Low Price: $39.49
Out Of StockYou may back order this item, and you will be notified when it arrives in stock.
ETA: Jan 15, 2015
This item earns up to 39 Customer Reward points Learn More