- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Traxxas Blast RTR High Performance Electric Race Boat w/TQ 2.4GHz Radio
This is the Traxxas Blast RTR High Performance Electric Race Boat, with an included Traxxas TQ 2.4GHz Radio System. The Traxxas Blast is engineered to be fast, reliable, and easy to drive. The installed water cooling system for the motor helps keeps the Blast cool for longer run times and all day fun. With the waterproof, fully proportional Nautica electronic speed control, waterproof high-torque servo, and the patent-pending watertight receiver box, the lakeside fun doesn't end early because of wet radio gear. The Blast is always ready to make waves with its stable 24-inch deep-V hull, a stylish hatch, fresh graphics and powerful water-cooled Stinger 20-turn modified motor. The steerable outdrive with adjustable trim deliver precise control and high-performance tuning options. Blast delivers Traxxas speed, fun, and quality with a feature list you might not expect from such an affordable boat. The price makes it easy to double the fun by purchasing two for realistic off-shore or swimming pool racing action.
Best of all, the Blast is fully-assembled and ready-to-run with the radio system and electronic speed control installed. You'll be challenged by the waves, not an assembly manual. Blast's colorful decals and simple operation get you out on the water and having fun, fast!
- Nautica Electronic Speed Control Equipped with the Traxxas High-Current Connector!: The waterproof Nautica electronic speed control provides smooth, fully proportional control for precise dockside maneuvers. The sealed waterproof design keeps the ESC dry run-after-run.
- Installed Water Cooling System: The installed water cooling system for the motor helps keeps the Blast cool for longer run times and all day fun.
- Precision 2.4GHz Control: With the TQ 2.4GHz radio system, you just switch on and drive. There are no channels or frequencies to manage, so the focus is on having fun. The TQ’s ergonomic design is comfortable for all-day driving, and its sleek lines are enhanced by an internal antenna that is impervious to damage.
- Sealed Watertight Receiver Box: A ground-breaking sealed receiver box is another Traxxas innovation that puts Blast in a league of its own. The antenna and servo wires route neatly through a special water-tight seal. A custom blue O-ring seals the receiver box to protect the receiver from water. The receiver can be removed for service and aftermarket receivers can be installed without losing the sealing properties of the box. Patent pending.
- Traxxas High-Current Connector: The Nautica electronic speed control comes equipped with a Traxxas High-Current Connector. Designed to handle high-current applications, Traxxas Connectors effortlessly funnel the battery's total power to the electronics keeping things running cool and at full capacity.
- Stinger 20-Turn Electric Motor: The Blast includes the modified power of the Stinger 20-turn motor. The Stinger is 30% faster than typical factory stock motors!
- Swimming Pool Size: The Blast is the perfect size for exciting action in large swimming pools.
- 4 to 6-Cell Battery Packs: Use as few as 4-cell battery packs to race through tight courses or small pools and to extend run times. Use 6-cells for maximum power.
- 24" Deep-V Hull: The Deep-V hull design cuts through the waves to provide extra stability, especially when the water gets a little rough.
- High-Torque Water-Proof Servo: The waterproof steering servo (TRA2056) uses O-ring seals to keep the fun going when things get wet. The high-torque servo provides the muscle needed to turn the surface-piercing propeller with incredible precision and speed.
- Steerable Outdrive: The steerable outdrive directs the thrust from the propeller for instant steering response and superior control. The adjustable outdrive features the ability to change the propeller trim angle to precisely tune the Blast for optimum performance.
- Surface-Piercing Propeller: The surface-piercing propeller uses full-size boat technology for speed and efficiency in the water.
- Direct Drive: Efficient shaft drive takes engine power straight to the propeller with no gear reduction losses.
- Full Color Decals: The intense graphics on the decal sheet are already die cut. Just peel and apply!
- Built-In Foam Floatation: Foam floatation is built into the hull to protect your investment from mishaps.
- Fully Assembled, Ready-To-Drive: The Blast features professional factory assembly by Traxxas experts. Everything, including the radio system, is installed and Ready-To-Race. All that's left for you to do is charge and install batteries (not included) and apply the die-cut decals. It's easy!
- TQ 2.4GHz Radio System
- Installed Water Cooling System
- Waterproof Electronics:
- Sealed Receiver Box
- Nautica Waterproof Electronic Speed Control
- High-Torque Waterproof Servo
- Stinger 20-Turn Motor
- Steerable Outdrive
- Full-Color Die-Cut Decals
- Traxxas High-Current Connector
- Built-In Foam Floatation
- 4-6 Cell Operation
- Surface Piercing Propeller
- Direct Drive
- 24" Deep-V Hull
- Traxxas Customer Support
- Swimming Pool Size
- Includes Boat Stand
- Fully Assembled, Ready-To-Drive Right Out Of The Box
Hull Type: High Performance Modified "V"
Dead Rise Angle: 20 Degrees
Hull Length: 23.75 Inches (603mm)
Beam: 5.75 Inches (146mm)
Weight: 28oz (.793kg)
Draft: 3.25 Inches (83mm)
Speed Control Type: Nautica Waterproof ESC 4-6 Cell NiMH Compatible (does NOT accept LiPo batteries)
Motor (electric): Water-cooled 540 Stinger (20-turn)
Drive System: Direct Drive
Outdrive: Adjustable Surface-Piercing
Radio System: Traxxas TQ 2.4GHz (3-Channel)
Skill Level: 1
- Traxxas Blast RTR Boat
- Traxxas TQ 2.4GHz Radio System
- 7.2V NiMH Battery
- NiMH Wall Charger
Needed To Complete:
- (4) "AA" Batteries
This product will be in stock on Friday, November 7 2014.