- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Traxxas Stampede 4x4 VXL Brushless RTR Monster Truck w/TQi 2.4Ghz, Battery & Wall Charger
Traxxas takes their monster trucks seriously, and the Stampede 4X4 VXL is engineered like no other to turn extreme power into extreme monster truck fun! The efficient, low-mass drivetrain has been optimized to withstand the brutal torque produced by the Velineon brushless power, and following the legacy of the Stampede name, this 4X4 is overbuilt and Traxxas Tough to withstand all the 4-wheel drive monster mayhem you can dish out. It’s even waterproof for fun in all kinds of wet conditions! The patented adjustable wheelie bar is required equipment as Stampede 4X4 launches hard, sending the front wheels soaring for the sky. The Velineon Brushless Power System and included Traxxas Power Cell 8.4V NiMH battery combine to unleash 40+mph, right out of the box. Install a 3S LiPo pack, and Stampede 4X4 shatters the speedometer with 60+mph speed! You’re in full control with the high-output Traxxas TQi 2.4Ghz radio system and the superior handling of fully independent suspension and smooth bellcrank steering.
The World's Most Advanced Ready-To-Race Radio System
This model is equipped with the Traxxas TQi radio system. The TQi delivers a full complement of tuning features and offers the unbeatable convenience of "no channels, no crystals" 2.4GHz technology—but that's just the beginning. Automatic model recognition instantly recalls your settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link-enabled models. Power up the transmitter and the model you want to drive, and the settings for that model are dialed in immediately! The transmitter is fully adjustable: steering and throttle end points can be set precisely, and the Multi-Function knob can be programmed to control Steering Sensitivity (Expo), Throttle Sensitivity (Expo), Steering Percentage (Dual Rate), Braking Percentage (Dual Rate), or Throttle Trim, and the ergonomic case design provides all-day driving comfort.
Traxxas Link Wireless Module Compatible
The TQi's most important feature may already be in your pocket. The TQi can be equipped with an Traxxas Link Wireless Module (TRA6511, sold separately) that turns your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch (sold separately) into a powerful tuning tool for your Traxxas model. The full-color display combines with the free Traxxas Link App (on the App Store) to deliver an intuitive, high-definition, full-color graphical user interface that unlocks the mysteries of optimizing your radio system for ultimate vehicle control. Traxxas Link also opens the door to telemetry capability when you add the optional telemetry sensors (sold separately) to your model.
NOTE: The model shown may not be an accurate representation of the color/paint scheme you will receive. Colors are selected randomly. The Traxxas Stampede 4x4 VXL model 67086 is available in four different colors, red, blue, black and silver. If you would like a specific color, please contact our customer service department prior to placing your order and we will do our best to honor your request.
- Stampede 4X4 VXL
- Fully assembled and Ready-To-Race®
- Full-time 4WD, 40+mph out-of-the-box, 60+ on 3S LiPo!
- Soft-compound Talon™ multi-terrain tires
- Black-chrome All-Star™ 2.8 wheels
- Includes 7-cell Traxxas Power Cell battery pack and charger
- Rigid chassis design
- Robust C-hub axle carriers
- Long-travel suspension
- Unique shock guards protect the shocks from damage
- Bellcrank steering system with integrated servo saver
- Powerful, efficient brushless Velineon 3500 motor
- VXL-3s waterproof electronic speed control
- Low Voltage Detection for use with 2S and 3S LiPo packs
- Digital, high-torque, ball bearing, waterproof steering servo
- Waterproof electronics – race in dirt, mud, and water
- Traxxas High-Current Connector
- Blue-anodized, lightweight aluminum extruded driveshaft
- Revo®-spec sealed, silicone-filled differentials
- Patented Torque-Control™ slipper clutch
- Oil-filled Ultra Shocks™ with progressive rate springs
- Heavy Duty 4mm steel turnbuckles
- Precision high-quality hex hardware throughout
- Efficient rubber-sealed ball bearings
- TQi 2.4GHz high-output transmitter
- TQi Traxxas Link™ Wireless Bluetooth Module
- Automatically stores and loads settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link-enabled models—just switch on and drive, "model selection" is not required
- Multi-Function knob
- Adjustable steering and throttle percentage (dual rates)
- Adjustable steering and throttle sensitivity (exponential)
- Adjustable steering and throttle end points
- High 13ms frame rate and near-zero latency for responsive control
- Telemetry-ready 5-channel micro receiver with dual channel-1 input
- Wireless Module links with iPad iPad mini iPhone and iPod touch (sold separately) for full Traxxas Link application functionality
- Factory-equipped with speed/RPM, temperature, and voltage telemetry sensors
- TQi 2.4GHz 5-channel micro receiver with dual channel-1 input
Length: 19.69 Inches (500mm) / 15.63 Inches (397mm) without wheelie bar
Front Track: 13.39 Inches (340mm)
Rear Track: 13.39 Inches (340mm)
Center Ground Clearance: 2.90 Inches (74mm)
Weight: 66.45oz (1.88kg)
Height (overall): 9.21 Inches (234mm)
Wheelbase: 10.83 Inches (275mm)
Shock Length: Long (front), XXLong (rear)
Tires: Talon™ 2.8"
Tire Diameter: 4.80 Inches (122mm) (front and rear)
Wheels (front/rear): 2.8" Black-Chrome (All-Star™)
Wheel Diameter: 2.8 Inches (72mm) Outer, 2.8 Inches (72mm) Inner
Speed Control Type: VXL-3s™ Electronic Speed Control
Motor (electric): Velineon® 3500 Brushless
Overall Drive Ratio: 13.97 (stock, out-of-box)
Differential Type: Hardened Steel Bevel, Sealed, Limited Slip
Gear Pitch: 32
Chassis Structure/Material: Molded Tub / Nylon Composite
Drive System: Shaft-Driven, Direct Drive 4WD
Steering: Dual-Bellcrank with Integrated Servo Saver
Radio System: TQi™ 2.4GHz (2-channel)
Body: ProGraphix, Traxxas Stampede
Top Speed: 60+mph With optional gearing and 3S LiPo battery (items sold separately). 35+mph stock.
Skill Level: 1
Battery Tray Dimensions: 142mm x 48.5mm x 23mm, 25mm Battery expansion kit available (#6727X).
Required Items: 4 "AA" Batteries (for transmitter)
This product was added to our catalog on June 10, 2014.