- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Traxxas Stampede VXL Brushless RTR Waterproof ESC w/2.4Ghz Radio, Battery & Wall Charger
With your purchase, receive at no cost:
Stampede® has always been the first name in monster truck fun, but with Velineon® brushless power on board , the ground-pounding, high-speed wheelie popping antics are completely over-the-top. The included wheelie bar keeps the altitude in check but with this kind of power, the wheelies don’t stop just because your going over 50 mph. If you have you're nerve, and the skill, the fun is just getting started! With a top speed of over 65mph, the Velineon Brushless Power System is designed to let you explore the outer limits of what’s possible with brushless. Chances are you’ve never experienced throttle response and speed like this in a monster truck. Tough and unbelievably fast, Stampede is the ultimate play truck that’s always at hand, ready for instant R/C fun. No matter what kind of R/C racing you’re into, a Stampede VXL belongs in your arsenal. Stampede was the first high-performance monster truck and now Stampede VXL is setting previously unthinkable speed benchmarks.
- Includes: TQ 2.4GHz high-output radio system with Traxxas Link™, Power Cell 3000 mAh NiMH 8.4V battery pack, and charger
- 65+mph top speed on 8000mAh 3S LiPo
- 40+mph with the included 7-cell NiMH
- Sleek new-style body on Bandit that allows body removal without removing the wing
- Velineon Extreme Brushless Power System
- Waterproof, high-torque digital steering servo
- Steel internal transmission gears
- Rubber-sealed ball bearings
- HD 4mm steel turnbuckles with heavy-duty rod ends
- Precision metric hex hardware
- Included 4-position adjustable wheelie bar
- Pre-glued tires on sinister black-chrome wheels
- Type: Electric 2WD Monster Truck
- Scale: 1/10
- Length: 16.3 in (413mm)
- Width: 12.75 in (324mm)
- Wheelbase: 10.63 in (270mm)
- Weight: 4.1 lbs (1.85 kg)
- Chassis: Composite Nylon Modified Tub
- Drivetrain: 2WD
- Motor or Engine: Velineon® 3500 Brushless
- Speed Control: VXL-3s™ Electronic Speed Control
- Radio: TQ™ 2.4GHz High Output with Traxxas Link™
- Gear Pitch: 48-Pitch
- Wheel Size: 2.8"
- Kit/RTR: RTR
This product was added to our catalog on February 8, 2010.
This is a decent truck but I would save the extra 60 dollars and get the 4x4. I really regretted buying the VXL 2wd drive as soon as I drove my buddies 4x4. It's just no comparison. I couldn't do half of the bashing the 4x4 does. I have the 4x4 and now my 2wd just sits on the shelf. The VXL just completely makes this vehicle out of control and it constantly traction rolls at speed. Doing speed runs results in the car turning into an airplane. It was my first RC and I had fun with it in my ignorant state but there are better alternatives out there.
I got this truck a couple days ago and I absolutely love it!! It has a training mode feature. I reccomend using it because I had to and i use to have a traxxas revo. The tools the truck comes with are OK.. but I would reccomend getting the Taxxas Tool Set from Dynamite. The only thing i didnt like about the truck is the charger the truck comes with.... It's as small as a cell phone charger and it takes 8 hours to charge the included battery. So i reccomend the truck just get a charger that can charge a 7-cell battery.
Free Shipping! Restrictions Apply
Low Price: $334.99
This item earns up to 335 Customer Reward points Learn More