- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Vaterra Ford Raptor Pre-Runner 1/10 4WD RTR Truck w/DX2E 2.4GHz Radio System
This is the Vaterra Ford Raptor Pre-Runner 1/10 Scale 4WD RTR Truck, with an included Spektrum DX2E 2.4GHz Radio System.
It doesnít matter who you are. The massive presence and menacing growl of a Ford Raptor awakens something primal when you slip behind the wheel. Thatís because the Raptor is no mere pickup truck. Itís a 411 hp call of the wild built to tear across desert wastes and assault rock-filled ravines, much like the Baja pre-runners and trophy trucks that inspired its creation.
The Vaterra Ford Raptor pre runner is engineered to be driven just like the awesome Raptor trophy trucks that compete in grueling, long distance desert races like the Baja 1000. Underneath its detailed body is a rugged 4WD chassis complete with long-travel suspension and metal gear VTV (Viscous Torque Vectoring) differentials. This, combined with its high-output Dynamite brushless power system, will allow you to tackle any terrain at speeds of over 55 mph. And youíll do so with the unbelievable stability of Spektrum AVC (Active Vehicle Control) technology that makes hundreds of steering and throttle corrections per second so you can drive faster with more control.
- AVC (Active Vehicle Control) Technology: Patent-pending Spektrum AVC technology uses a combination of sensors and software algorithms to adjust steering and throttle output at a rate faster than humanly possible, so you enjoy a more manageable driving experience.
- Licensed Ford Raptor Pre Runner Body: The licensed body is modeled after the Raptor pre runner trucks that compete in grueling long distance desert races like the Baja 1000. It comes pre-painted with cooling fan and fuel tank details as well as official Ford badging.
- Waterproof Electronics: Rain or shine, mud or sand, the waterproof servo, receiver and speed control allow you to run wild without worry.
- High-Performance Brushless Power System: Revel in the power of a potent Dynamite 3300Kv, 4-pole brushless motor system that delivers massive torque and speeds of over 55 mph. (*Requires 11.1V, 3S LiPo Battery, sold separately)
- Metal Gear VTV (Viscous Torque Vectoring) Differentials: The innovative VTV differentials prevent wheel spin on loose surfaces when cornering hard or hammering the throttle. Their smooth engagement and consistent feel, along with AVC technology, will give you confidence to run fast on all types of surfaces.
- Capable of 55+ mph with 3S 30C Li-Po battery
- Durable nylon composite chassis
- Officially licensed Ford Raptor body
- Shaft-driven 4WD with metal gear VTV differentials
- Long-travel suspension
- Ride height adjustable, oil-filled shocks
- Off-road tires with beadlock wheels
- Potent Dynamite brushless power system
- Spektrumô DX2E 2.4GHz radio system with batteries
- Waterproof ESC, receiver and steering servo
- Dynamite 3300Kv, 4-pole brushless motor
- Requires a 2S-3S Li-Po battery with EC3 connector and a Li-Po compatible charger (sold separately)
Completion Level: Ready-To-Run
Height: 7.60 in (193mm)
Length: 22.36 in (568mm)
Width: 11.65 in (296mm)
Is Assembly Required: No
Motor Type: Non-Sensored Brushless
Radio: DX2E 2-channel
Recommended Environment: Off-Road
Servos Included: Yes
Speed Control Included: Yes
Vehicle Type: Short Course Truck
Needed To Complete:
- (1) 2S 7.4V or 3S 11.1V LiPo Battery Pack with an EC3 connector
- (1) LiPo Battery Charger with an EC3 charge plug
This product was added to our catalog on April 23, 2014.