- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Viper R/C VTX10R Sensored Brushless ESC w/EZ Link
This is the Viper R/C VTX10R Sensored Brushless ESC, with an included EZ Link programming card. The Viper VTX10R is one of the most advanced speed control systems available. Fully adjustable, ROAR approved and an ultra small footprint makes the VTX10R a great choice in your hunt for the podium.
The VTX10R features an all aluminum case that helps to dissipate heat without the use of a fan. It comes out of the box preloaded with eight customizeable profiles, so you can tune the ESC for a specific track or track condition. Plus, the VTX10R is capable of running the larger VST XL 550 motors designed for today's popular 4x4 short course racers and 540 motors with no limit on motor turns making the VTX10R extremely flexible.
The EZ Link is the same size as a credit card, and is used for tuning the speed control while at the track without the need for a computer. The innovative V-Port on the VTX speed control allows for programmability without removing the speed control wire from the receiver. This means less wear over time and you never have to dig into your receiver to make an adjustment. All these features are complimented by Viper's 365 day limited manufacturers warranty on all electronics for peace of mind.
- True sensored system
- Dynamic drag brake setting by motor RPM and curve profiles
- Dynamic timing boost for competitive track conditions
- Detailed throttle punch/curve setting
- SBEC up to 7.0V for the best steering response
- Battery cut off, ESC temperature, and motor temperature protection
- LED indicator for STOCK/MODIFIED class race
- Auto time-out power off
- Waterproof case
- Includes EZ Link programming card
- VIPER Software for firmware upgrade (link device sold separately)
- 8 Default standard set up profiles that allow quick set up without ProGauge or EZ Link for easy bashing enjoyment
Battery Support: 2~3S Li-Po
Max Peak BEC voltage/amp: 7V / 5A
Motor Limit: 540/no limit
Dimensions (WxLxH): 30x32.5x19.5mm
This product was added to our catalog on July 9, 2012.