- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Western Robotics Chinook G2 Elite Optical Tachometer (Yellow) (2-4 Blades)
With your purchase, receive at no cost:
This is the Western Robotics Chinook G2 Elite Optical Tachometer. The G2 Elite Optical Tachometer is designed and manufactured in Canada with state of the art micro-controller technology. It's universal design enables it to determine the rotor blade speed of any R/C helicopter model in Revolutions Per Minute (RPM), with an aid of a large viewing window and LCD screen. It uses high quality robust components that guarantees the accuracy and optimization of the head speed in any condition.
Weight: 120 grams
- Reads a wide range of rotor head speed from 500 to 4200 RPM.
- Additional display for 3 and 4 blade systems (up to 3334/2500 RPM)
- High accuracy RPM readings within 10 RPM
- Easy to use dial to adjust the RPM speed with onboard memory board to save RPM settings
- Large viewing window for clear visual of model's rotor blades
- Low battery unit indicator
- Operates on one single 9V battery (sold separately).
- On/Off Power Rocket Switch
- 3 Different Colored Versions
Weight: 120 grams
This product was added to our catalog on December 30, 2010.
What a piece of junk. Arrived with the back window rattling around inside. Re-glued the window to avoid having to return it and now it has a horrible rattle above 2000 rpm. Some times you don't get what you paid for. Thought I was getting the best but this is not the case. The construct is poor. Even the spinning disc is glued onto the motor. Looks like some student built it as a home project, not a commercial product. Also the motor gets very hot after a short period of time. I can't imagine the 9 volt battery will last very long at all. Avoid this product.
Free Shipping! Restrictions Apply
Low Price: $144.99
This item earns up to 145 Customer Reward points Learn More