- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Xpert "Lee Martin Signature" SN-3401 Standard Aluminum Center Case Servo (Black)
This is the Xpert RC "Lee Martin Signature" SN-3401 Standard Servo. In celebration of their partnership with Lee Martin, Xpert has developed a set of Lee Martin Signature Series servos to match his unique style. This servo is based on the SN-3401 model and features a blacked out look that has been adorned with Lee's signature on the side, so it looks good and has the performance to match.
Xpert servos feature brushless motors, combined with metal gears, 4096 resolution and a unique SIC (Single Integrated Circuit) to deliver incredible performance and durability. The design features a durable composite upper and lower case, with an aluminum middle case that provides optimized thermal dissipation. Additionally, over current protection, over temperature protection and a built in fail safe delivers reliability that make this servo a great choice for a variety of applications.For more Xpert Servo specifications and recommended applications, click here.
- Brushless motor design provides extremely high speed, top efficiency, and low power consumption.
- 4096 resolution and SIC (Single Integrated Circuit) for the highest performance and durability.
- Light weight design
- Aluminum middle case for optimized thermal dissipation.
- Strong Metal Gear
- Sophisticated error correction
- High-Speed, High-precision 12-bit AD converter and CPU calculation
- Fail safe
- Over current protection
- Over temperature protection
- Start tone
- @4.8V: .088 sec/60
- @6.0V: .070 sec/60
- @6.6V: .064 sec/60
- @4.8V: 10.08 kg-cm (139.91 oz-in)
- @6.0V: 12.60 kg-cm (174.89 oz-in)
- @6.6V: 13.86 kg-cm (192.38 oz-in)
- Input Voltage: 4.8 - 6.6V
- Dimensions: 40x37.8x20mm
- Weight: 66.3 g
This product was added to our catalog on August 22, 2014.
Free Shipping! Restrictions Apply
- List Price:
- You Save:
- $12.00 (10%)