- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Aerospire MultiGov Pro Governor System w/LCD Module
This is the Aerospire MultiGov Pro Governor System, with LCD Module. MultiGov Pro is an advanced multifunction RC helicopter governor. MultiGov Pro keeps your RC helicopter rotor speed constant by monitoring the helicopter motor speed and automatically adjusting your model’s throttle servo. It can run in either a standard smooth flight mode or aggressive 3D mode and is capable of being switched between the two modes in flight! Additionally, MultiGov Pro has built-in support for automatic control of a mixture servo by monitoring the motor’s cylinder head temperature. Mixture control is not required for governor operation.
Configuring MultiGov Pro is a snap with the detachable backlit LCD configuration module. Just plug it in, configure, and unplug it when you are done. If you have multiple helicopters and already have the LCD configuration module, you can buy just the MultiGov Pro unit without the LCD to save on costs.
MultiGov Pro Features:
- Maximizes your RC helicopter’s power and response by providing a constant rotor speed
- Switch between standard or 3D flight modes on the fly
- Optionally set the 3D mode to be a RPM limiter
- No optical tachometers/calculations needed for setup
- Three individual remotely selectable speed settings that cover a wide range of rotor speeds and gear ratios
- Intelligent algorithm provides excellent hovering and hardcore 3-D performance
- Built-in support for automatic mixture control (requires temperature sensor and mixture servo hardware)
- Detachable backlit LCD configuration module makes setup fast and easy
- Only one LCD configuration module is needed for any number of MultiGov Pro units
- Advanced configuration options allow fine-tuning of performance
- Supports adjustable slow startup
- Works with Futaba, JR, Spektrum, and compatible receivers
- Software can be upgraded for future enhancements
- Designed and developed in the USA
- 90-day limited warranty
This product was added to our catalog on March 17, 2010.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!