- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Align BL 700H High Voltage Brushless Servo
With your purchase, receive at no cost:
This is the Align BL 700H High Voltage Brushless Servo. This servo is an excellent choice for 550 to 700 class cyclic and rudder applications.
- Supports 7.4v high voltage to provide optimal speed and torque performance
- Designed specifically for helicopters, with the highest specifications on the market
- Ultra high 12 bits signal resolution for excellent precision and smoothness
- Ultra fast 0.065sec/60° speed
- 277 oz-in (20kg-cm) of torque, allowing helicopter to perform with faster and higher precision.
- Hardened high strength super alloy gears for durability
- Aluminum alloy mid case construction for instantaneous heat dissipation, to maintain high efficiency.
- Supports both analog and digital control signals.
- Suitable for cyclic and rudder use in 550 to 700 class applications.
- @ 6.0V: 208 oz-in (15.0kg.cm)
- @ 7.4V: 277 oz-in (20.0kg.cm)
- @ 6.0V: 0.085sec/60°
- @ 7.4V: 0.065sec/60°
- voltage: DC 4.8-7.4V
- Temperature range: -20°C - +60°C
- Dimension: 40.3x20.1x38.7mm
- Weight: 69g
- (4) Servo rudder piece
- (1) Set screw
- (4) Rubber damper
- (4) Brass grommet
- (4) Tapping screw for servo
This product was added to our catalog on May 11, 2012.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Super Saver Shipping!
|You Save:||$16.60 (10%)|
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
This item earns up to 135 VIP Reward Points Learn More