- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Align GP780 Head Lock Gyro Combo w/DS520 Servo
This is the Align GP780 Head Lock Gyro Combo, with DS520 Servo. The Align GP780 is compatible with
the three types of 760μs narrow pulse width servos on the market
including the Futaba S9251, S9256 and BLS251. It features a new
intelligent control logic that detects the current flying conditions and
makes dynamic in-flight gain adjustments to maintain consistent
pirouetting rates during chaos or other demanding 3D maneuvers. The
GP780 also utilizes feed forward control logic to boost rudder starting
speed and increase response sensitivity. It's Silicon Micro Machined
(SMM) sensor provides excellent stability to dramatically reduce
in-flight tail drifts while the AHTCS (Active Helicopter Tail Control
System) compensates for any drift caused by wind direction and force as
well as unintended yaw induced by the helicopter itself during flight
maneuvers. The GP780 gyro features high sensitivity and minimal reaction
time, fully utilizing the potential of modern high speed digital rudder
servos. Another amazing feature is the Mini/Micro heli mode, which
makes it perfectly suited for smaller heli's in the T-REX250/450 size
- Intelligent control logic
- Feed Forward control logic
- Silicon Micro Machined (SMM) sensor
- Utilizes AHTCS (Active Helicopter Tail Control System)
- Specifically for use with high speed digital rudder servos.
- Features 1520μs pulse wide and 760μs narrow pulse wide frame rate.
- Digital/Analog servo switchable.
- Reverse switch.
- Rudder servo travel limit adjustment (ATV).
- Delay adjustment.
- Gyro locking mode and gain can be adjusted remotely from the transmitter.
- Mini/Micro heli mode, suitable for T-REX250/450
- Medium/large heli mode, suitable for T-REX500/600/700
- Compatible with all 760μs narrow pulse servos, including Futaba
S9251, S9256, BLS251.
- Coreless Motor Design for fast speed, high efficiency, and low power consumption.
- 10 Bits signal resolution for smooth movements.
- Response time of 0.07s/60°. High strength composite alloy gears with high precision and durable structure characteristics.
- Aluminum alloy mid case construction for instantaneous heat dissipation, maintaining servo’s high efficiency.
- Supports digital & analog control signal.
- Powerful and precise servo suitable for T-Rex 500 CCPM cyclic and rudder servo use.
- Operating Voltage: DC 4.5~7V
- Current Consumption: <80mA @ 4.8V
- Angular Detection Speed: 500 degrees/sec
- Operating Humidity: 0C~65C
- RoHS certification.
- Operating Humidity: 0%~95%
- Size: 26x25x11mm
- Weight: 14g
- Stall torque:1.9kg.cm (4.8V)/ 2.5kg.cm(6.0V)
- Motion speed: 0.09sec/60°(4.8V) - 0.07sec/60°(6.0V)
- Rating voltage: DC 4.8-6V
- Temperature range: -20°C~+60°C
- Dimension: 35 x 15 x 29.2mm
- Weight: 25.9g
- 1520μs standard band
This product was added to our catalog on July 5, 2010.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Super Saver Shipping!