- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Align GP780 Head Lock Gyro
This is the Align GP780 Head Lock Gyro. Perfect for use with T-Rex 250 through 700 class helicopters. The Align GP780 is compatible with the three types of 760μs narrow pulse width servos on the market including the Futaba S9251, S9256 and BLS251. It features a new intelligent control logic that detects the current flying conditions and makes dynamic in-flight gain adjustments to maintain consistent pirouetting rates during chaos or other demanding 3D maneuvers. The GP780 also utilizes feed forward control logic to boost rudder starting speed and increase response sensitivity. It's Silicon Micro Machined (SMM) sensor provides excellent stability to dramatically reduce in-flight tail drifts while the AHTCS (Active Helicopter Tail Control System) compensates for any drift caused by wind direction and force as well as unintended yaw induced by the helicopter itself during flight maneuvers. The GP780 gyro features high sensitivity and minimal reaction time, fully utilizing the potential of modern high speed digital rudder servos. Another amazing feature is the Mini/Micro heli mode, which makes it perfectly suited for smaller heli's in the T-REX250/450 size range.
- Intelligent control logic
- Feed Forward control logic
- Silicon Micro Machined (SMM) sensor
- Utilizes AHTCS (Active Helicopter Tail Control System)
- Specifically for use with high speed digital rudder servos.
- Features 1520μs pulse wide and 760μs narrow pulse wide frame rate.
- Digital/Analog servo switchable.
- Reverse switch.
- Rudder servo travel limit adjustment (ATV).
- Delay adjustment.
- Gyro locking mode and gain can be adjusted remotely from the transmitter.
- Mini/Micro heli mode, suitable for T-REX250/450
- Medium/large heli mode, suitable for T-REX500/600/700
- Compatible with all 760μs narrow pulse servos, including Futaba S9251, S9256, BLS251.
- Operating Voltage: DC 4.5~7V
- Current Consumption: <80mA @ 4.8V
- Angular Detection Speed: 500 degrees/sec
- Operating Humidity: 0C~65C
- RoHS certification.
- Operating Humidity: 0%~95%
- Size: 26x25x11mm
- Weight: 14g
Included in Package:
- Align GP780 Head Lock Gyro
- Double sided tape x 2
This product was added to our catalog on March 25, 2010.
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!