- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Align RCE-BL35P 35A Brushless ESC w/Governor Mode
This is the Align RCE-BL35P 35A Brushless Electronic Speed Controller with Governor Mode.
- BEC output voltage (5~6V) for great servo torque and speed performance
- Three programmable throttle speed settings to support quick throttle response
- Governor Mode (governor speed controller, slow down system)
- Small and compact PCB design for easy installation
- Large heatsink for great thermal performance
- High compatibility, works with 98% of brushless motors on the market
- Ultra smooth motor start design to run with all kinds of brushless motors
- Japanese made "Low ESR" capacitor in order to provide a stable power source
- T BEC power outlet adapts a Japanese made specialty polymer aluminum electrolytic capacitor offering better noise filtering capabilities than other BL ESCs in the market providing stable receiver and BEC performance
- Users can use the transmitter to operate the motor setting by Super stylized CPU
- If the aircraft should land or crash in an unexpected location and become lost, the pilot can enable the Aircraft Locator Option. The Aircraft Locator Option is engaged by turning off the transmitter. When the ESC does not receive a signal from the transmitter for 30 seconds, it will start to send an alarm to the motor. The sound of the alarm will aid the pilot to locate the aircraft. This option will not work with a PCM receiver that has SAVE function enabled, or with low noise resistant PM receivers.
Continuous current: 35 Amps
Surge current: 45 Amps for 15 seconds
Supporting motor types: 2 poles to 10+poles in/outrunner brushless motors
Supporting maximum RPM: 2poles=>190,000rpm
Supporting input voltage: 5.5V~16.8V
Supporting battery types: Li-ion/ Li-poly 2~4 cells, Ni-Mh 6-12 cells
BEC output: 5~6V,current 3A
- (3) Align standard 3mm socket terminal (Max. Current 50A)
- (3) 4x25mm Heat shrink tube
This product was added to our catalog on May 15, 2012.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Super Saver Shipping!