Sidi Five Carbon Vernice Womens Shoe (White/Silver) (38)
This is a pair of Sidi Five Carbon Vernice Womens Shoes. Sidi's Five Carbon Women's are specifically engineered with comfort and efficiency in mind. The supple Lorica uppers are durable, breathable, and tougher than leather. And, Sidi's Soft Instep Closure Straps, Caliper Buckles and High Security Velcro straps offer easy adjustment and a custom fit, while the padded tongues maximize your comfort. Plus, the layered 3k weave carbon of Sidi's Eleven soles delivers awesome power transfer. Get the Women's Five Carbon and your feet will thank you for years to come.
- Soft Instep 3 System: The Soft Instep 3 closure system is a wide, anatomically curved strap combined with a soft, thermo-formed EVA pad that distributes pressure evenly over the instep area. It is adjustable from both sides, to perfectly center the EVA pad over a high or low instep. The system eliminates the need for the High Instep Extender and is replaceable.
- Tecno-3 System: SIDIís Tecno-3 System dials in fit along the entire length of the shoe, adapting the upper to the shape of the foot for a customized fit. SIDIís reliable and replaceable closures are improved using a proprietary Wire material that is completely non-binding for intuitive and effortless on-the-fly adjustments. Like most SIDI small parts, the Tecno-3 buckle is serviceable and replaceable.
- Adjustable Heel Retention: The Adjustable Heel Retention device reinforces the top of the heel cup and improves the fit by closing the back of the shoe securely around the riderís heel. The device tightens the top of the heel cup so that the heel doesnít slide out during steep climbs or sprints. Each side of the heel can be adjusted independently, for a perfect fit.
- Sidi Heel Cup: The reinforced heel keeps the foot in a optimal position and avoids the shoe being deformed by extreme performance or prolonged pressure.
- Replaceable Heel Pad: For walkability, Sidi cycling shoes include a replaceable polyurethane heel pad.
- Vent Carbon Sole: The Vent Carbon Sole features a light and replaceable polyurethane heelpad to improve walkability, with a replaceable integrated toe pad/vent cover. The key benefits are not only superior power transfer, but also warm weather comfort. The Vent Carbon Sole is designed with an integrated vent and air channels for heat dissipation and air flow. The vent can be opened or closed for 4-season comfort. This sole is handmade of carbon fiber in a weave pattern oriented at opposing angles that maximize stiffness while allowing for a small degree of controlled flex in the toe area. This carefully designed flex biomechanically relieves stress on the plantar tendon and helps promote circulation. The sole features a standard 3-hole drilling pattern, printed 10mm lateral and fore/aft cleat alignment scale as well as the Look Memory Eyeletģ for easy cleat alignment and replacement. For triathlon, the vent also serves as a water drain, dramatically improving foot comfort after a wet transition.
- Woman Specific: Sidi builds its womenís shoes on an anatomically correct womenís-specific last. Tapered last mimics a womenís more tapered foot shape and is narrower across the ball of the foot, with less volume on the instep area and a narrower heel cup. Women with wider feet, such as runners, may experience better fit with SIDI menís regular width shoes.
This product was added to our catalog on July 22, 2014.
FREE Shipping Eligible!