- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Blade 130 X Bind-N-Fly Electric Helicopter
This is the Blade 130 X Bind-N-Fly Electric Helicopter. The Blade 130 X is a sub-micro, 3D stunner that eagerly performs piro flips, tic tocs, hurricanes, funnels and more with the energy and precision of a machine several times its size. At the center of this incredible performance is the AS3X (Artificial Stabilization – 3aXis) Flybarless System. This system uses a 3-axis MEMS sensor and exclusive flight control software to deliver the kind of responsiveness and neutral stability that makes you feel like you’re flying a much bigger heli. This, along with a powerful brushless motor and shaft-driven tail, lets you push the limits, indoors or out, with absolute control.
- AS3X Flybarless System
- Powerful 6730Kv brushless inrunner motor
- Shaft-driven, variable-pitch tail rotor
- Symmetrical 135mm main rotor blades
- Spektrum 2.9 gram linear long-throw cyclic servos
- Spektrum 2.9 gram linear performance tail servo
- Strong, lightweight airframe
- Carbon fiber main shaft and tail boom
- Sleek body with sharp 130 X graphics
- Includes E-flite® 2S 7.4V 300mAh 35C Li-Po battery
- Includes Celectra™ 2S 7.4V DC Li-Po Charger with AC adapter
- Requires a 6+ channel computer DSM2®/DSMX® transmitter, sold separately
Type: Electric flybarless collective-pitch helicopter
Main Rotor Diameter: 12.8 in (325mm)
Tail Rotor Diameter: 3.00 in (76mm)
Gross Weight: 3.77 oz (107 g)
Length: 12.0 in (305mm)
Rotor Blade Length: 135mm
Minimum Age Recommendation: 14 years
Experience Level: Advanced
Recommended Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
Is Assembly Required: No
Needed To Complete:
- A 6+ channel DSM2 or DSMX compatible programmable transmitter
This product was added to our catalog on July 3, 2012.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Super Saver Shipping!
|You Save:||$80.00 (29%)|