- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Browse All Departments
Blade 450 X Bind-N-Fly Flybarless Electric Collective Pitch Helicopter w/BeastX
DSMX SECURITY + BEASTX PRECISION IN ONE UNIT
The precision and responsiveness of BeastX flybarless technology completely transforms any heli flying experience. The 450 X brings you all the benefits of this technology through the amazing Spektrum AR7200BX Flybarless Control System; a 7-channel DSMX receiver with a BeastX 3-axis MEMS stabilization system in a single, compact unit weighing barely over 1/2 an ounce (18 g). Perhaps best of all is how simple the AR7200BX is to use. No special programming interface is needed to make adjustments. All you need to fine tune its response is the DSM2/DSMX transmitter it’s bound to.
- Spektrum™ AR7200BX flybarless control system
- E-flite® 440H, 4200Kv brushless outrunner motor
- New helical main gear and motor pinion
- E-flite 35A S-BEC brushless heli ESC
- 325mm carbon fiber main blades
- Rigid, 80-durometer dampeners
- Composite aluminum/fiber-reinforced swashplate
- New Spektrum digital metal-gear cyclic servos and tail servo
- CNC aluminum rotor head block
- Triple ball bearing-supported, hardened steel main shaft
- Belt-driven tail rotor
- Weighted tail rotor grips with thrust bearings
- Durable, lightweight main frame and landing gear
- E-flite® 3S 11.1V 2200mAh 30C Li-Po battery and 3-cell DC Li-Po balancing charger
- This model is one of the many available for the Phoenix RC Flight Simulator
Main Rotor Diameter: 28.54 in (725mm)
Tail Rotor Diameter: 6.10 in (155mm)
Length: 34.25 in (870mm)
Motor Size: Brushless 4200Kv
Rotor Blade Length: 12.80 in (325mm)
Experience Level: Advanced
Recommended Environment: Outdoor
Is Assembly Required: No
- BNF 450X
- 3S 11.1V 2200mAh 30C LiPo Battery
- 3S DC LiPo Balancing Charger
Needed to Complete:
- A 6+ channel DSM2- or DSMX-compatible transmitter with helicopter programming.
This product was added to our catalog on September 6, 2014.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Super Saver Shipping!