- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Browse All Departments
Blade 450 X RTF Flybarless Electric Collective Pitch Helicopter w/BeastX & DX6i
If you are an intermediate RC pilot looking for a high-performance 450-size helicopter, but don’t want to build or set up one from scratch, the Blade 450 X RTF is the answer. Best of all it’s already been flight tested with the Spektrum DX6i DSMX transmitter in the box. So all you have to do is charge the Li-Po battery and go flying.
DSMX SECURITY + BEASTX PRECISION IN ONE UNIT
The precision and responsiveness of BeastX flybarless technology completely transforms any heli flying experience. The 450 X brings you all the benefits of this technology through the amazing Spektrum AR7200BX Flybarless Control System; a 7-channel DSMX receiver with a BeastX 3-axis MEMS stabilization system in a single, compact unit weighing barely over 1/2 an ounce (18 g). Perhaps best of all is how simple the AR7200BX is to use. No special programming interface is needed to make adjustments. All you need to fine tune its response is the DSM2/DSMX transmitter it’s bound to.
WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF READY-TO-FLY
The 6-channel Spektrum DX6i 2.4GHz DSMX transmitter comes pre-programmed so you’re ready to get aggressive right out of the box. You also get the benefit of the many other DX6i programming features like 10-model memory, 5-point graphic throttle curve, 5-point graphic pitch curve, gyro adjust, adjustable dual rates and exponential plus so much more. It also has an extensive list of airplane programming features too so you can take advantage of every Ready-to-Fly aircraft offered by Horizon Hobby brands.
- Fully-assembled and flight tested
- Spektrum™ AR7200BX flybarless control system
- E-flite® 440H, 4200Kv brushless outrunner motor
- New helical main gear and motor pinion
- E-flite 35A S-BEC brushless heli ESC
- 325mm carbon fiber main blades
- Rigid, 80-durometer dampeners
- Composite aluminum/fiber-reinforced swashplate
- New Spektrum digital metal-gear cyclic servos and tail servo
- CNC aluminum rotor head block
- Triple ball bearing-supported, hardened steel main shaft
- Belt-driven tail rotor
- Weighted tail rotor grips with thrust bearings
- Durable, lightweight main frame and landing gear
- Includes a pre-programmed Spektrum DX6i transmitter, 4 AA batteries, High-output
- E-flite® 3S 11.1V 2200mAh 30C Li-Po battery and 3-cell DC Li-Po balancing charger
- This model is one of the many available for the Phoenix RC Flight Simulator
Main Rotor Diameter: 28.54 in (725mm)
Tail Rotor Diameter: 6.10 in (155mm)
Length: 34.25 in (870mm)
Motor Size: Brushless 4200Kv
Rotor Blade Length: 12.80 in (325mm)
Experience Level: Advanced
Recommended Environment: Outdoor
Is Assembly Required: No
Needed to Complete:
- Nothing! Everything you need is included in the box!
This product was added to our catalog on September 2, 2014.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Super Saver Shipping!