- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Blade 700 X Pro Series Electric Helicopter Combo w/Servos, Carbon Blades, Motor & FBL Controller
This is the Blade 700 X Pro Series Electric Helicopter Combo. This combo includes Spektrum H6200 and H6210 high-voltage digital metal gear servos, Revolution 690mm carbon fiber main blades and 115mm carbon fiber tail blades, as well as an E-flite Heli 700 520Kv brushless outrunner motor and Spektrum AR7200BX 7-channel DSMX flybarless control system!
The Blade 700 X is the flagship of the Pro Series line. It has been engineered to not only dominate the 700-class, but redefine its standards for performance. The centerpiece of the 700 X design is its unique servo mounting geometry that virtually eliminates any mechanical inefficiency between the cyclic servos and swashplate. The result is flawless cyclic and collective response that feels almost telekinetic.
With its optimized cyclic servo geometry, quick change battery tray, helical main gear and its lightweight low parts count design, the 700 X is surely a helicopter that will turn heads at the field.
- Integrated bearing block servo mount design with optimized geometry
- Direct-to-swash, flybarless head design
- 2mm carbon fiber main frames
- CNC machined aluminum head block
- CNC machined aluminum swashplate
- Dual ball bearing supported, 12mm hollow steel main shaft
- Motor mount with integrated pinion support
- Configurable, quick change battery tray
- Torque-tube driven tail with aluminum tail boom and case
- Captured servo ball link arms
- Dual point tail pitch slider and balanced tail grips
- Two flybarless unit mounting locations (forward and aft)
- Spektrum™ high-voltage digital metal gear servos - H6200 and H6210
- Revolution® 690mm carbon fiber main blades
- Revolution 115mm carbon fiber tail blades
- E-flite® Heli 700, 520Kv brushless outrunner motor
- Spektrum AR7200BX 7-channel DSMX® flybarless control system
Type: 700-class collective-pitch electric flybarless helicopter
Main Rotor Diameter: 64.4 in (1635mm)
Tail Rotor Diameter: 12.0 in (306mm)
Gross Weight: 11.0-11.6 lb (5.0-5.8 kg)
Length: 53.1 in (1350mm)
Main Gear Ratio: 10.1:1
Motor Size: 480-560Kv brushless outrunner, 4x30mm bolt pattern
Control System: 120-degree CCPM
Rotor Blade Length: 690mm
Minimum Age Recommendation: 14 years
Experience Level: Professional
Recommended Environment: Outdoor
Assembly Time: 7-9 Hours
Is Assembly Required: Yes
Needed To Complete:
- 6+ Channel Transmitter
- Speed Control
- Building Tools
This product was added to our catalog on August 5, 2013.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Super Saver Shipping!