Radio Controlled Helicopters for Beginners Learning to fly radio controlled helicopters is a rewarding, yet sometimes, challenging experience. Between the various types of models and learning how to maintain your RC helicopter, the actual act of flight can be equally intimidating. Put your worries aside; we have all been beginners at some point! Above all […]
RC Helicopter Basics For Beginners
- AMain’s Matt Gosch Grabs 2nd at the CRCRC WRL
- Customer Review: EcoPower 60C 6S Flight Packs
- AMain Driver Austin Blair Reports From Octoberfest
- Team Quick Tip: Setting Ride Height (Nitro vehicles)
- Labor Day Shootout/U.S. Pro Cup Finals Video Montage
- Ask Marty: Who on the AMain.com team is relatively unknown, but ready to get a “big” win?
- ProTek Samurai Wins Again
- Yokomo’s Matsukura TQ of 1/12 Worlds
- ProTek R/C Samurai + 2060 Tuned Pipe = Potent Combo (Now Available!)
- ProTek R/C “TruTorque” Shock Shaft Pliers Review (RC Driver Magazine)
- Ask Marty: Will R/C Racing Ever Make it on T.V.?
- AMain’s Austin Blair Joins SWorkz USA Team
- Team Quick Tip: Organization Made Easy
- Bittydesign Black Hawk SC Racing Body
- AMain/Hot Bodies’ Ty Tessmann the new IFMAR 1/8 Fuel Off-Road World Champ!
Sign up for the AMain.com Store NewsletterSign Up