Radio Controlled Helicopters for Beginners Learning to fly radio controlled helicopters is a rewarding, yet sometimes, challenging experience. Between the various types of models and learning how to maintain your RC helicopter, the actual act of flight can be equally intimidating. Put your worries aside; we have all been beginners at some point! Above all […]
RC Helicopter Basics For Beginners
- AMain/Hot Bodies’ Ty Tessmann the new IFMAR 1/8 Fuel Off-Road World Champ!
- Yokomo Announces BD7 2015 Black Edition
- Ask Marty: Setup tips for traveling to different tracks
- Team Quick Tip: Take detailed notes about setup changes
- Tessmann Perfect So Far at 1/8 IFMAR Worlds
- New Layout @Outback Raceway
- Team Quick Tip: Make sure your suspension is “free”
- Chmielewski running Protek’s 321B Samurai in Italy
- Yokomo BD7 2015 Coming Soon!
- Hara’s SWorkz S350 EVO ready for the IFMAR Worlds
- Hara Knows…
- Ask Marty: How to go from local “fast guy” to legit pro-level speed.
- AMain.com’s Greggor McGrath @Horizon City R/C Flyers
- Fall Brawl @Outback R/C Raceway (Nov. 8 & 9)
- Proper Break-In for the ProTek Samurai
Sign up for the AMain.com Store NewsletterSign Up