It’s that time again for the 3rd Annual Heli Funfly May 11-13 2012. The event is held at Bruce Wallace Memorial Airfield in Oroville. For directions and more information go to www.oroaircorps.com Here is some video from our 2009 event:
- AMain’s Matt Gosch Grabs 2nd at the CRCRC WRL
- Customer Review: EcoPower 60C 6S Flight Packs
- AMain Driver Austin Blair Reports From Octoberfest
- Team Quick Tip: Setting Ride Height (Nitro vehicles)
- Labor Day Shootout/U.S. Pro Cup Finals Video Montage
- Ask Marty: Who on the AMain.com team is relatively unknown, but ready to get a “big” win?
- ProTek Samurai Wins Again
- Yokomo’s Matsukura TQ of 1/12 Worlds
- ProTek R/C Samurai + 2060 Tuned Pipe = Potent Combo (Now Available!)
- ProTek R/C “TruTorque” Shock Shaft Pliers Review (RC Driver Magazine)
- Ask Marty: Will R/C Racing Ever Make it on T.V.?
- AMain’s Austin Blair Joins SWorkz USA Team
- Team Quick Tip: Organization Made Easy
- Bittydesign Black Hawk SC Racing Body
- AMain/Hot Bodies’ Ty Tessmann the new IFMAR 1/8 Fuel Off-Road World Champ!
Sign up for the AMain.com Store NewsletterSign Up