It’s that time again for the 3rd Annual Heli Funfly May 11-13 2012. The event is held at Bruce Wallace Memorial Airfield in Oroville. For directions and more information go to www.oroaircorps.com Here is some video from our 2009 event:
- AMain/Hot Bodies’ Ty Tessmann the new IFMAR 1/8 Fuel Off-Road World Champ!
- Yokomo Announces BD7 2015 Black Edition
- Ask Marty: Setup tips for traveling to different tracks
- Team Quick Tip: Take detailed notes about setup changes
- Tessmann Perfect So Far at 1/8 IFMAR Worlds
- New Layout @Outback Raceway
- Team Quick Tip: Make sure your suspension is “free”
- Chmielewski running Protek’s 321B Samurai in Italy
- Yokomo BD7 2015 Coming Soon!
- Hara’s SWorkz S350 EVO ready for the IFMAR Worlds
- Hara Knows…
- Ask Marty: How to go from local “fast guy” to legit pro-level speed.
- AMain.com’s Greggor McGrath @Horizon City R/C Flyers
- Fall Brawl @Outback R/C Raceway (Nov. 8 & 9)
- Proper Break-In for the ProTek Samurai
Sign up for the AMain.com Store NewsletterSign Up