Drivers have been on the track since 10 O’clock this morning, getting early laps on the new layout that will officially be handed over to the JConcepts Summer Indoor Nationals tomorrow morning. Facility Coordinator, Ruben Benitez, confirmed this afternoon that we have received 201 paid pre-entries from 109 registered drivers. Racers still have the chance to sign […]
- AMain’s Matt Gosch Grabs 2nd at the CRCRC WRL
- Customer Review: EcoPower 60C 6S Flight Packs
- AMain Driver Austin Blair Reports From Octoberfest
- Team Quick Tip: Setting Ride Height (Nitro vehicles)
- Labor Day Shootout/U.S. Pro Cup Finals Video Montage
- Ask Marty: Who on the AMain.com team is relatively unknown, but ready to get a “big” win?
- ProTek Samurai Wins Again
- Yokomo’s Matsukura TQ of 1/12 Worlds
- ProTek R/C Samurai + 2060 Tuned Pipe = Potent Combo (Now Available!)
- ProTek R/C “TruTorque” Shock Shaft Pliers Review (RC Driver Magazine)
- Ask Marty: Will R/C Racing Ever Make it on T.V.?
- AMain’s Austin Blair Joins SWorkz USA Team
- Team Quick Tip: Organization Made Easy
- Bittydesign Black Hawk SC Racing Body
- AMain/Hot Bodies’ Ty Tessmann the new IFMAR 1/8 Fuel Off-Road World Champ!
Sign up for the AMain.com Store NewsletterSign Up