What a busy weekend! With nearly 250 entries packed into the pit area (and overflow space allotted in the receiving section of the warehouse) at Outback Raceway for the 2012 JConcepts Summer Indoor Nationals, the action inside the warehouse was as hot as the weather outside. For the third year in a row, racers from […]
- AMain’s Matt Gosch Grabs 2nd at the CRCRC WRL
- Customer Review: EcoPower 60C 6S Flight Packs
- AMain Driver Austin Blair Reports From Octoberfest
- Team Quick Tip: Setting Ride Height (Nitro vehicles)
- Labor Day Shootout/U.S. Pro Cup Finals Video Montage
- Ask Marty: Who on the AMain.com team is relatively unknown, but ready to get a “big” win?
- ProTek Samurai Wins Again
- Yokomo’s Matsukura TQ of 1/12 Worlds
- ProTek R/C Samurai + 2060 Tuned Pipe = Potent Combo (Now Available!)
- ProTek R/C “TruTorque” Shock Shaft Pliers Review (RC Driver Magazine)
- Ask Marty: Will R/C Racing Ever Make it on T.V.?
- AMain’s Austin Blair Joins SWorkz USA Team
- Team Quick Tip: Organization Made Easy
- Bittydesign Black Hawk SC Racing Body
- AMain/Hot Bodies’ Ty Tessmann the new IFMAR 1/8 Fuel Off-Road World Champ!
Sign up for the AMain.com Store NewsletterSign Up