- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
DJI Flame Wheel F450 ARF Quadcopter Combo Kit w/Naza-M Lite GPS, E300 & Landing Skids
This is the the DJI Flame Wheel F450 Almost-Ready-To-Fly Quadcopter Combo Kit, with Naza-M Lite, Landing Skids and E300 Propulsion System. This combo takes the ARF F450 Quadcopter (with included motors, ESC's and propellers) and makes it even better by combining a pair of landing skids and the DJI Naza-M Lite Controller, with GPS. Just add your battery and transmitter of choice, and you're ready to fly!
Flame Wheel F450 Quadcopter
The Flame Wheel F450 is a multi-rotor flying platform designed for amateur aerial photography, first person view applications, and general flying entertainment. When combined with the NAZA autopilot system, hovering and cruising are almost effortless, while rolling and other advanced maneuvers can be more easily performed.
The frame is easy to build, and the PA66+30GF material used in the frame arms is incredibly durable. The optimized frame design delivers plenty of space for an autopilot system, and the high strength PCB frame board makes wiring the ESC's and batteries safe and easy. Pick up a Flame Wheel and see how much fun multi-rotor aircraft can be.
Naza-M Lite Stabilization Controller w/GPS
The industry leading multi-rotor flight control system has never been so accessible, or affordable! DJI's cost-effective NAZA-M Lite flight control system is a simplified version of the NAZA-M. It features the same high reliability and stability of the NAZA-M, but is tailored to entry-level enthusiasts with an innovative all-in-one design that simplifies installation, while saving space and weight. It features inner damping, controllers, 3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis accelerometer and barometer in its light and small Main Controller Unit. It can measure flying altitude, attitude and therefore can be used for autopilot/automatic control.
- Frame Arms: PA66+30GF ultra-strength material design, provide better crash worthiness.
- High Strength Compound PCB Frame Board: Makes wiring of ESCs and battery safer and easier.
- Optimized Frame Design: Provides abundant assemble space for autopilot systems.
- Different Color Frame Arms: Red and white, makes your flight more colorful.
Naza-M Lite Features:
- All-in-one design
- Advanced attitude stabilize algorithm
- Multiple flight control mode/intelligent switching
- Intelligent orientation control (IOC)
- Failsafe mode
- Low Voltage protection
- Motor arm and Motor dis-arm
- Support Futaba S-Bus and PPM receiver
- Supported multi-rotor types
- Built-in Gimbal stabilization function
- Remote adjustment
Model: Flame Wheel 450 (F450)
Frame Weight: 282g
Diagonal Wheelbase: 450mm
Takeoff Weight: 800g ~ 1600g
Recommended Propeller: 10 x 4" or 8 x 4.5"
Recommended Battery: 3S~4S LiPo
Recommended Motor: 22 x 15 or 22 x 12mm (Stator size)
Recommended ESC: 30A OPTO
Naza-M Lite Specifications:
- Basic Performance:
- Supported Multi-Rotor: Quad-rotor I4, X4 / Hex-rotor I6, X6, IY6, Y6
- Supported ESC Output: 400Hz refresh frequency
- Recommended Transmitter: PCM or 2.4GHz with minimum 4 channels
- Working Voltage Range:
- MC: 4.8V~5.5V
- VU: 7.2V ~ 26.0 V (recommend 2S ~ 6S LiPo)
- Power Consumption:
- MAX: 1.5W (0.3A@5V)
- Normal: 0.6W (0.12A@5V)
- Operating Temperature: -10°C ~ 50°C
- Assistant Software System Requirement: Windows XP sp3 / Windows 7 / Windows 8
- Flight Performance:
- Hovering Accuracy (GPS Mode):
- Vertical: ±0.8m
- Horizontal: ±2.5m
- Max Yaw Angular Velocity: 200°/s
- Max Tilt Angle: 45°
- Ascent / Descent: ±6m/s
- Hardware Weight:
- MC: 25g
- VU: 20g
- GPS: 21.3g
- MC: 45.5x31.5x18.5mm
- VU: 32.2x21.1x7.7mm
- GPS & Compass: 46mm(diameter)x9mm
- Built-In Functions:
- Three Modes Autopilot
- Enhanced Fail-safe
- Low Voltage Protection
- S-Bus Receiver Support
- 2-axle Gimbal Support
- (1) F450 RTF Quadcopter
- (4) E300 ESC (15A)
- (4) E300 Motor (2212)
- (4) Blades (9.4 x 4.3")
- (1) Complete frame
- (1) Naza-M Lite w/GPS
- (1) F450 Landing Skid Set
Needed to Complete:
- 5-Channel aircraft transmitter system (minimum)
- 3S ~ 4S LiPo & Charger
This product was added to our catalog on July 8, 2014.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Super Saver Shipping!