- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
DJI Naza-H Helicopter Flybarless Control System
This is the DJI Innovations Naza-H Helicopter Flybarless Control System. With a linear and smooth control feel, the Naza-H is a specially designed, high-performance Flybarless control system developed specifically for hard 3D flight. The system is equally suited to the needs of both novice and professional pilots, and more importantly can be adjusted for different flight styles anytime you want. The system features a variety of advanced functions, such as pirouette compensation and auto trim which allows you to feel the stabilization during hard 3D flight.
The Naza-H features the same All-in-One design that the Naza series of autopilot systems is known for. The innovative All-in-One design features inner damping, controllers, a 3-axis gyroscope, a 3-axis accelerometer and a barometer in a small, lightweight package. The design simplifies installation and saves space and weight. Plus, the firmware can be upgraded over the internet, so you will always have access to the latest DJI updates.
Click here for Naza-H quick start guide, driver installation and other Naza-H downloads.
- Supports Multiple Electric Helicopter Platforms: Naza-H is compatible with 450, 500, 600 and 700 size platforms and supports different swashplate types. In addition to the 6 most commonly used swashplate types, users can also use virtual swashplate rotation to fine tune the helicopter characteristics.
- Real-time Voltage Monitoring: Naza-H can measure servo voltage and the power battery voltage if the customer uses the optional DJI BEC module (not included). Users can set a safe voltage threshold according to their application. When the voltage is lower than the preset voltage, the main controller will raise an alarm through the LED indicator.
- Advanced Attitude & Control Algorithm: Naza-H uses the same high stability technology found in other DJI autopilot systems. It combines an optional GPS module (not included), a 6-DoF inertial measurement unit, a magnetic field meter and a barometric altimeter with the most robust algorithms in robot control theory. With the advanced GPS/INS sensor fusion algorithm technology and the highly robust H-infinity control as the foundation, the entire system is more accurate, even in high vibration and high mobility environments. This ensures the helicopter will always maintain flight stability, mobility and precision, providing an easier, more controlled flight experience.
- Optional GPS Module: The optional plug and play Naza-H GPS module (not included) delivers accurate positioning, with locked in longitude, latitude and altitude, even in windy conditions. This delivers precise hovering in a small area.
- Multiple Flight Control Modes/Intelligent Switching: Naza-H offers three control modes: GPS Attitude Mode (with optional GPS module), Attitude Mode and Manual Mode. Users can switch between the three modes from the transmitter.
- D-BUS Supported: Naza-H supports both standard receivers and Futaba S-Bus receivers. The S-Bus receiver uses a single servo cable to connect S-Bus and the Naza-H, utilizing seven channels in the receiver. The installation uses less wiring for a neat and tidy installation.
- Independent LED Module: The Independent LED module allows easy indication of the flight status and the system status from the ground. The pilot can get information faster and more conveniently, even at night. This real-time flight information feedback is identified through the LED flashing frequency and color. Additionally, the module has a USB interface that is used for parameter settings and firmware updates.
- Intelligent Fail-Safe Mode: Naza-H features an intelligent failsafe setting that forces the aircraft to automatically hover when the transmitter signal is lost.
- Optional Independent BEC Module: The independent BEC module (optional, not included) features a wide 11V to 52V voltage input range, as well as variable voltage output from 5.8V to 7.4V. It can power not only the main controller, but also the servos and receiver. Users can change the output voltage to suit their servos, and stable output current is delivered without an extra battery pack. The use of the BEC makes the aircraft lighter and the voltage more stable, with less batteries to worry about.
- Simple Assistant Software & Firmware Upgrade: The user interface and assistant software has been comprehensively updated, and instructions will automatically appear for convenience. Additionally, on the left of each menu section you will find a detailed introduction. The logical design makes parameter settings simple and convenient. Like other DJI products the Naza-H firmware can be upgraded online.
- Electrical & Mechanical
- Parts: Controller, LED
- Controller: 45.5x31.5x18.5mm
- LED: 25x25x7mm
- Controller: 25g
- LED: 13.4g
- Input Voltage:
- Controller: 4.8~8.4V
- LED: 4.8~8.4V
- Power Consumption:
- Controller: 1.5W (300mA @5V)
- LED: 0.3W (60mA @5V)
- Specified Output:
- Controller: N/A
- LED: N/A
- Software Functions Supported
- Autopilot System: Manual /Atti . /GPS Atti. (with GPS module)
- Built-In Functions:
- *Tail Gyro
- *Flybarless Supported
- *Auto Hover or Level Fail Safe
- *S-Bus Supported
- *Low-voltage Alarm (RX voltage and Motor voltage if using the DJI BEC)
- Hardware Functions Supported
- Supported Helicopter Types: 450，500，600，700 Electric Helicopters
- Supported Swashplate Types: H1，120°，140°，Four Servo 90°
- Supported Servo Output:
- Analog 50HZ
- Digital 145HZ (1520us center point)
- Tail Servo Output:
- Analog 50Hz (1520us center point)
- Digital 333Hz/560Hz (760us center point)
- Digital 125Hz/165Hz/270Hz/333Hz (1520us center point)
- Recommended Power Supply: LiPo Battery
- Input Channel: 8
- Output Channel: 8
- Assistant Software System Requirement: XP 32, 64; win7 32, 64; win8 32, 64
- Performance Parameters
- Mode: Manual Mode, Atti. Mode, GPS Atti. Mode
- Wind Resistance:
- Manual Mode: N/A
- Atti. Mode: N/A
- GPS Atti. Mode: N/A
- Hovering Accuracy:
- Manual Mode: N/A
- Atti. Mode: N/A
- GPS Atti. Mode: Vertical: ± 0.8m; horizontal:± 2.5m
- Flight Height Limit:
- Manual Mode: Transmitter range
- Atti. Mode: Transmitter range
- GPS Atti. Mode: Transmitter range
- Max Yaw Angular Velocity:
- Manual Mode: 450 deg/s
- Atti. Mode: 130 deg/s
- GPS Atti. Mode: 130 deg/s
- Max Tilt Angle:
- Manual Mode: None
- Atti. Mode: 45 deg
- GPS Atti. Mode: N/A
- Max Ascent / Descent:
- Manual Mode: None (Depending on the heli)
- Atti. Mode: 6m/s
- GPS Atti. Mode: 6m/s
This product was added to our catalog on June 5, 2013.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!