- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ V2.0 Quadcopter & ProTek R/C Hardcase Combo w/HD Camera and 3-Axis Gimbal
For a limited time, AMain.com is bundling the ultra-durable ProTek R/C Universal Multirotor case with the DJI Phantom 2 Vision Plus Multirotor Quadcopter. This exclusive offer provides a $50 savings towards the crush-proof, waterproof, and impact resistant ProTek R/C Multirotor Case. While supplies last.
About the DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ V2.0(DJI-PHVIS2PLUS)
This ready to fly drone includes an integrated HD camera and high quality 3-axis gimbal and a 5200mAh LiPo Battery as standard equipment. The DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ was developed to provide a simple to set up and super easy to fly drone that delivers professional results. This is a true flying camera system that allows you to shoot fully stabilized video from the sky, right out of the box.
A built-in high precision 3-axis camera stabilization system provides smooth footage, offering creative freedom in the sky with fewer limitations. The integrated GPS auto-pilot system offers position holding, altitude lock and stable hovering, giving you constant stable flight so you can worry less about flying and more about getting that epic shot!
DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ Features:
- Radar Positioning: Built in flight radar displays the current position of the Phantom 2 Vision+ in relation to the position of the pilot.
- Return Home: Exceeding the control range of the remote control automatically triggers ‘Return-to-Home’. The Phantom 2 Vision+ will automatically fly back to its takeoff point and land safely.
- Max Flight Time: 25 Minutes.
- Real-Time On Screen Flight Parameters: This allows you to monitor current flight telemetry using your smart phone onscreen display.
- High Performance Camera: The Phantom 2 Vision+ carries an extremely high quality camera and a 4GB micro SD card. It shoots full HD video at 1080p 30, 720p 60 for clean slow motion and takes 14 megapixel stills.
- Camera Tilt Control: The gimbal system allows you to tilt the camera as you fly, so you can create the shots you see in your mind. you can even point the camera straight down for a totally unique view of your world.
- Supports Adobe DNG RAW: DNG RAW photo capture means all original image information is retained for powerful post processing.*
- Adobe Lens Profile Support: An Adobe lens profile for barrel distortion removal is available for the DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ camera.*
- Camera Parameter Settings: Camera settings including Picture Quality, ISO, Exposure Compensation, White Balance, and capture format can be adjusted from your smart phone through the Vision app.
- Album Synchronization: Beam photos and videos from the Vision+ straight to your phone using Wi-Fi! This incredible features requires no computer and can be done from distances up to 700m using the built in Wi-Fi connection, without ever needing to land the aircraft!
- No Fly Zones Feature: In order to increase flight safety and prevent accidental flights in restricted areas, the firmware for the Phantom 2 series includes a No Fly Zone feature. These zones have been divided into two categories: A and B. For a full explanation of the difference between the categories and view a full list of places included, please click here.
DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ Specifications:
- Supported Battery: DJI 5200mAh LiPo Battery
- Weight (Battery & Propellers included): 1242g
- Hover Accuracy (Ready to Fly): Vertical: 0.8m; Horizontal: 2.5m
- Max Yaw Angular Velocity: 200°/s
- Max Tiltable Angle: 35°
- Max Ascent / Descent Speed: Ascent: 6m/s; Descent: 3m/s
- Max Flight Speed: 15m/s (Not Recommended)
- Diagonal motor-motor distance: 350mm
- Working Current: Static : 750mA; Dynamic : 900mA
- Control Accuracy: ±0.03°
- Controllable Range: Pitch: -90°－0°
- Maximum Angular Speed: Pitch : 90°/s
- Operating Environment Temperature: 0℃-40℃
- Sensor size: 1/2.3"
- Effective Pixels: 14 Megapixels
- Resolution: 4384×3288
- HD Recording: 1080p30
- Recording FOV: 110° / 85°
- Remote Controller
- Operating Frequency: 5.728 GHz－5.85 GHz
- Communication Distance (open area): CE Compliance: 400m; FCC Compliance: 800m
- Receiver Sensitivity (1%PER): -93dBm
- Transmitter Power: CE Compliance: 25mW; FCC Compliance: 100mW
- Working Voltage: 80 mA@6V
- Battery: 4 AA Batteries
- Range Extender
- Operating Frequency: 2412-2462MHz
- Communication Distance (open area): 500-700m
- Transmitter Power: 20dBm
- Power Consumption: 2W
*NOTE: These are available as standard features in the latest versions of Adobe Lightroom and Adobe Camera Raw for Photoshop.
About the ProTek R/C Multirotor Case (PTK-8143)
The ProTek R/C Multirotor Case is one of the toughest and most rugged storage cases on the market. Manufactured to stringent military specifications, the case is lightweight, dust-proof, crush-proof, impact-resistant and virtually indestructible; and holds numerous certifications to prove it. The case is also watertight and will float in water up to 80lbs. To prevent any vacuum effect, the case also features an automatic pressure release valve.
Don't worry about transporting your equipment. Whether driving across town or traveling the globe, the ProTek R/C Universal Multirotor Case offers a higher level of protection and performance, even in the harshest conditions.
Universal Foam Inserts
The included foam insert is made from ultra rugged EPE foam and provides a comfortable fit with plenty of room for the model, transmitter and accessories. The insert also includes an egg crate roof liner to keep contents snug once the lid comes to a close.
In-Depth Case Features:
- Padlockable: The case comes equipped with two hasps molded directly into the case for superior strength.
- Waterproof: The waterproofing seal is custom designed to resist deformation and fatigue, ensuring a long lasting watertight seal.
- Impact Resistant NK-7 Resin: With rounded corners, thick wall construction and oversized details, the durable hard sided case is built to absorb the shocks without damaging the case or more importantly, your contents.
- Soft Grip Foldable Handle: Built tough and durable, but with a soft side. The handle structure is molded with specially formulated high impact NK-7 resin but is over molded with a soft touch rubber for comfort. The soft shock absorbing material reduces fatigue when carrying heavy loads. The integrated stays keep the handle folded down to avoid damage during transport or shipping.
- Patent Pending Latching System: The locking latch system is engineered to keep the case closed during the toughest of trips. The system clamps the case tightly closed using compressive force while an integrated slide lock prevents the case from opening during transport or when dropped. The super tough nylon construction ensures your contents remain safe inside the case.
- Integrated Lid Stay: The case comes with an integrated lid stay molded into the hinge that keep the case lid open when you need it to stay open. No more pinched fingers.
- 100% Stainless Steel Hardware: The hardware used is marine grade 304 stainless steel. By using the highest quality materials available you receive a better case that will perform as well 10 years from now as it did on the day you purchased it.
- Stackable: Need multiple cases? The case is completely stackable with itself. Integrated feet on the rear of the case interlock with the front of the case, allowing for multiple cases to be safely stacked on top of each other to save space or for transport.
- Impact Resistant
- Patent Pending Locking Latch System
- Soft Grip Foldable Handle
- Lightweight NK-7 Resin
- 100% Stainless Steel Hardware
- High Performance Gasket
- Automatic Pressure Release Valve
- Molded-in Bezel System
- Integrated Lid Stay
ProTek R/C Multirotor Case Specifications:
Airline Carry-On: No
Weight (empty): 8.4lbs (3.8kg)
Lid Depth: 2.1" (53mm)
Base Depth: 5.9" (150mm)
Material: Lightweight NK-7 Resin
Max Buoyancy: 80lbs (36.3kg)
Temperature Range: -20°F - 140° (-29°C - 60°C)
Exterior Dimensions (LxWxH): 21.7x16.9x8.5" (557x429x216mm)
Interior Dimensions (LxWxH): 20x14x8" (508x356x203mm)
- ATA 300: Impact Test
- ASTM D4169: Falling Rain - Vibration - Drop Tests
- Mil-STD-810F: Immersion Test
- IP 67: Ingress Protection Tests (Dust & Immersion)
This product was added to our catalog on August 19, 2014.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Super Saver Shipping!