- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
E-flite 10 - 15 Size 74° FW-190 Electric Retracts
This is an optional E-flite 10-15 Size 74° FW-190 Electric Retract System. Add the realism of functioning retracts to your 10- to 15-sized airplanes. E-flite's completely self-contained retract systems require no air tanks, complex linkages, or even extra servos. They simply need to be bolted into place and plugged into the receiver. A specially designed Y-harness is also included, allowing pilots to use a single receiver channel to control all retract units. Specifically designed for the Parkzone Fw-190A-8, the retracts feature aluminum trunnions and 4mm struts to handle the loads of the long Fw-190 landing gear legs.
- Robust landing gear strut and mounting bracket
- Aluminum trunnion for maximum durability
- Integrated electric motor with a micro PCB
- Built-in over current protection
- Aircraft Weight: 2.00 - 4.50 lb (0.90 - 2.00kg)
- Scale appearance 74 degree retraction angle
- 4mm strut (.157 in) diameter
- Recommended for use in the Focke-Wulf FW-190A-8 by ParkZone (PKZ6250)
- Current Draw:
- Idle: 5mA
- Operating: 150mA (maximum)
- Operating Voltage Range: 4.8–7.4V
- Aircraft Weight: 0.9–2.0 kg (2.0–4.5 lb)
- Unit Weight Main Gear: 55 g (1.9 oz) each
- Pulse Width Trigger Points:
- Down: 1.331ms
- Up: 1.690ms
- Operation with FM & DSM:
- FM: 22ms frame rate, 5V signal
- DSM: 20ms frame rate, 3.3V signal
- Sequence Time:
- @4.8V: 1.25 sec
- @6.0V: 1 sec
- @7.4V: 0.8 sec
This product was added to our catalog on June 18, 2013.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Super Saver Shipping!
|You Save:||$20.00 (22%)|