- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
E-flite DS76 7.6-Gram Digital Sub-Micro Servo
This is the E-flite DS76 7.6-Gram Digital Sub-Micro Servo. This high speed, high torque, precise centering digital servo is perfect for electric, park flyer, and high-performance 3D models, micro and mini electric helicopters, and hand launch gliders.
- Digital amplifier for superior accuracy, response and holding torque
- High speed, .11 sec @ 60° @ 4.8V for quick control response
- High torque, 24.2 oz/in (1.75 kg.cm) @ 4.8V
- Precise Centering - less than 1°
- Lightweight, just 7.6 grams
- Universal connector compatible with major brand receivers
- Includes complete mounting hardware
- Includes multiple servo arms including an extra-long 3D servo arm
Size Category: Minis and Micros
Application: Sub-micro and Micro-sized airplanes and helis
Torque: 24.2 oz-in (1.75kg-cm) @ 4.8V; 28.0 oz-in (2.00kg-cm) @ 6.0V
Speed: 0.11 sec/60° @ 4.8V; 0.09 sec/60° @ 6.0V
Length: 0.90 in (23.0mm)
Width: 0.45 in (11.5mm)
Height: 0.96 in (24.0mm)
Weight: 0.27 oz (7.6g)
Motor Type: Coreless
Connector Type: Universal
Gear Type: Nylon
Current Draw Idle: 27mA @ 4.8V
Current Draw Stall: 473mA @ 4.8V
Voltage: 4.8V-6.0V DC
This product was added to our catalog on July 5, 2011.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!