- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Browse All Departments
EcoPower "Electron 65 AC" LiPo/LiFe/NiMH AC/DC Battery Charger (6S/5A/50W)
This is the EcoPower "Electron 65 AC" LiPo/LiFe/NiMH AC/DC Battery Charger. Every hobby enthusiast is unique, each with their own specific needs and expectations. Not everyone needs a professional grade, high performance battery charger, while others simply don’t want to spend big bucks on the latest “flavor of the month”. The common thread between these customers is they both want a reliable and affordable charger that can charge anything and at the same time provide consistent performance. AMain.com is ready to deliver with EcoPower!
The EcoPower "Electron 65 AC" is a computer controlled single port balance charger that features a high performance microprocessor, combined with specialized operating software that allows you to reliably charge batteries of varying chemistry's and cell counts. Multiple charge modes, a 6S cell limit, five user programmable charge profiles, PC based battery analysis* and an internal lithium cell balancer are only a few of the features that make this charger a powerful and flexible tool for any RC enthusiast. So stop beating yourself with cheap chargers, and buy from a trusted source that proves itself time after time with outstanding customer service and quality products at affordable prices!
- Internal auto-switching 110/220V AC power supply
- Optimized operating software
- Built in lithium battery cell balancer
- Balance discharge capability
- LiPo/LiFe/LiIon compatible
- Normal, fast and storage charge modes
- Automatic error detection and shut off
- Delta peak voltage detection
- Stores up to five charge profiles
DC Input: 11-18 Volt
AC Input: 110-240 Volt 50/60Hz
Charger Current Range: 0.1-5.0A (50W max)
Discharge Current Range: 0.1-1.0A (5W max)
Current Drain for Balancing Port: 300mA/cell
LiPo/LiIon/LiFe Cell Count: 1-6 Cells
NiCd/NiMH Battery Cell Count: 1-15 cells
Pb Battery Voltage: 2V-20V
Net Weight: 550g
1) DO NOT leave the battery in your model when charging
2) DO NOT leave unattended when charging
3) ALWAYS balance charge the battery
4) ALWAYS use a LiPo charging bag
5) YOU MUST use a Li-Poly specific charger to charge the pack (NiMH or NiCD only chargers WILL NOT WORK!)
6) YOU MUST not over discharge the Li-Poly battery pack
7) READ & UNDERSTAND the instructions carefully before operating this battery
- (1) EcoPower Electron 65 AC charger
- (1) Deans style T-Plug Charge Plug
- (1) Glow Plug Ignitor Charge Plug
- (1) JST Charge Plug
- (1) JR Charge Plug
- (1) Alligator Clip Charge Plug
- (1) 12V Battery Adapter
*NOTE: The PC-Link USB adapter is not included and must be purchased separately.
EcoPower is an AMain.com brand.
This product was added to our catalog on February 9, 2012.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Super Saver Shipping!