- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Browse All Departments
enRoute Berg 2.2 Tracer V3 Rock Crawler Chassis Kit w/Wheels & Tires
This is the enRoute Berg 2.2 Tracer V3 Rock Crawler Chassis Kit with included Wheels and Tires. The Berg 2.2 Tracer V3 is a top of the line 2.2 class MOA (Motor On Axle) crawler that features a unique and functional design, combined with high quality materials that will stand up to all the punishment you can throw at it. The 2.2 Tracer V3 features the redesigned Berg V3 gear box and axles that accommodate 540-type motors, as well as a redesigned servo mount.
Additionally, the angle of the gearbox can be adjusted, to increase or decrease clearance as needed, and when combined with its super narrow carbon fiber chassis and sharp 46° steering angle, the 2.2 Tracer V3 will crawl over, squeeze through and steer around just about any obstacle in your path. Plus, the kit is extremely easy to build, with pre-assembled sub-assemblies, meaning the axles, chassis, shocks and links are all pre-built; so all you have to do is mount the components to the chassis, install your electronics and you are ready to hit the rocks!
- Dual Frame Chassis: Excellent ground clearance with lightweight dual frame carbon chassis, aluminum link rod and bent lower rod.
- Berg 2.2 Gear Box V3: Improved axles with advanced V3 gear box design combined with machined 6061-T6 aluminum parts and high precision gears. The rigidity of the gear box is ideal for all rock crawling conditions.
- Servo Mount & Rear ESC Mount: The rear ESC mount can be mounted lower than most MOA crawlers, while the servo mount is a headstand type to reduce as much interference as possible.
- Steel Spherical Ball Ends: The links use tough steel ball ends. High precision, hardness and strength of the ball ends provides smooth link movement.
- Front Axle & Knuckle: Large diameter Berg axles feature high-strength universal joints for better overall control.
- Berg 2.2 Wheel System: The Berg wheel is an aluminum, deep rim design and allows the use of an optional wheel weight system that will allow for quick weight adjustment in the field.
- Servo mount with less interference
- Tough aluminum 7.5mm - 8mm diameter link
- Excellent mobility of links and shocks in rear axles provides excellent range of movement
- 20mm narrower than original Berg axles with a wider range of adjustment thanks to the offset wheel
- 6mm wheel hub for improved strength
- Adjustable gearbox angle
- Steering knuckle upper mount provides increased clearance
- Main parts and gearbox housing made of 6061- T6 aluminum
- Axle gears are manufactured from a specialty industrial strength material providing smooth rotation and affordability
- Compatible with wheels, shocks and chassis from the previous Berg
- Kit includes chassis, axles, links, shocks, pinion gears, aluminum wheels and tires
Scale: 1:10/2.2 Class
Wheel Base: 310mm
Suspension: Four Link Rear
Gear Ratio: 1st 42T-14T; 2nd 40T-12T; Final 48T: 5.28
Pinion Gear: 0.6M 11T/12T
Needed to Complete:
- Radio: 2 - 4 Channel
- Servos: 1 High Torque (Standard Size)
- ESC & Motor: Dual 540 sized motors and single or dual ESC (as needed)
- Battery: Compact LiPo, LiFe or 2/3a packs & compatible charger
This product was added to our catalog on March 22, 2013.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Super Saver Shipping!