- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Evolution 10GX 10cc 2-Stroke Gas Engine
This is the Evolution 10GX 10cc 2-Stroke Gas Engine. Glow engine enthusiasts that are looking to propel their .46- to .61-size models with an engine that is both inexpensive to operate and extremely easy to tune, look no further! The Evolution 10GX engine is the smallest gas 2-stroke engine available, and was designed to fit traditional mounting spaces so there is no special installation necessary.
This 10cc engine is a special mill. Not only due to the fact that it is extremely small for a gasoline engine, but also because it allows enthusiasts who love operating fuel powered models the opportunity to experience the ease of tuning and fuel savings associated with gas power plants that is not found with high cost nitromethane fuel systems. The 10GX offers performance and savings, but it is also very lightweight and perfect for a variety of .46- to .61-size applications.
- Gasoline engine lowers operating costs as much as 90%
- Standard 40- to 46-size beam mount allows for traditional mounting
- Light weight means better performance
- Uses a 5% oil mixture with gasoline for less mess at the end of the day
- Ignition case is half the size of traditional ignition cases for more mounting options
- Exceptionally broad torque range supports propeller sizes from 11 x 7 up to 13 x 8
Type: 2-stroke gas airplane engine
Displacement: 0.59 cu in (9.83cc)
Bore: 0.94 in (24mm)
Stroke: 0.85 in (21.5mm)
Total Weight: 22.0 oz (627 g)
Engine (Only) Weight: 15.3 oz (436 g)
Muffler Weight: 3.25 oz (93 g)
Crankshaft Threads: 1/4 x 28
Benchmark Prop: EVO 12 x 6 @ 11,100 rpm
Prop Range: 10 x 6–13 x 8
RPM Range: 2,300–18,000
Fuel: Gasoline 87–92 octane, 2-stroke oil 20:1 gas/oil ratio
Muffler Type: Expansion chamber (included)
HP: 1.68 hp (1.7 PS) @16,400 rpm
Cylinder Type: ABC
This product was added to our catalog on December 21, 2012.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Super Saver Shipping!