- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Evolution 40GX 40cc 2-Stroke Gas Engine (No Muffler)
This is the Evolution 40GX 2-Stroke Gas Engine. If you enjoy flying large 1.80- to 2.20- sized sport and scale airplanes, Evolution’s 40GX is the perfect powerhouse. This purpose-built engine brings the clean and economical operation of gas to any 1.80- or 2.20-size sport or scale airplane. The 40cc gas engine includes an advanced ignition system is suitable for use with 2-cell Li-Po packs. It is very efficient, so extended run time can be expected and features an innovative spring-loaded choke design for easier operation.
The Evolution 40GX is part of Evolution’s outstanding line of gasoline power plants. Every Evolution engine is purpose-built for model airplanes. Superior porting technology, Walbro carburetors, ball bearing-supported crankshafts and modern electronic ignition systems are all hallmarks of the line. As with all Evolution engines, the 40GX engine is backed by Horizon Hobby’s unmatched customer service and quality assurance.
NOTE: This engine does not include a muffler.
- More power and less weight than the 35GT2
- Easy-to-use spring-loaded choke greatly simplifies the start up
- Electronic ignition works with 2-cell 7.4V non-regulated Li-Po packs
- Swings a 2-blade Mejzlik 20x8 prop at 7700 rpm
- Type: 2-stroke gasoline engine
- Displacement: 2.4 cu in (40cc)
- Bore: 38.0mm (1.5 in)
- Stroke: 35.0mm (1.38 in)
- Cylinders: Single
- Engine (Only) Weight: 1451g (51.2 oz)
- Crankshaft Threads: M10 x 1mm
- Prop Range: 20 x 8 to 22 x 10
- RPM Range: 1,500 to 9,500
- Fuel: Gasoline w/oil mix 40:1
- Mounting Dimensions: 182 x 84 x 118mm
- Cylinder Type: Ring
- Carb Type: Walbro 2-needle
- Crank Type: Ball bearing
This product was added to our catalog on June 11, 2010.
Super Saver Shipping!
|You Save:||$400.00 (44%)|