- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Futaba 10CG 2.4 GHz FASST Airplane Radio System w/R6014HS Receiver
But it’s also a system that boasts advantages few others can claim: 7-point throttle and pitch curves; 4 heli flight modes; a round dozen factory-defined glider mixes; graphics for programming swash plate types; swash ring; and logic switches that allow you to activate a timer or other function just by changing the positions of specific sticks or switches.
The benefits of FASST are built-in!
10CG System Overview:
- Dial ‘n Key™ programming w/joystick
- Airplane, heli and glider software
- 2048 resolution
- Real-Time Response™
- Smart Switch Technology™
- Basic & advanced menus
- 15-model memory, expandable to 48 models*
- 10-character model & user naming
- Assignable switches & dials/functions
- Model select, copy, re-set
- Data transfer
- 2 proportional slider switches
- Fail-safe, sub-trims, servo reversing & EPA
- Digital trims & trim step, expo & dual/triple rates
- 160 x 72 backlit LCD w/adjustable contrast
- Servo monitor display
- Auxiliary channel screen for 1-step function/switch assignment
- Model & system timers
- Full functionality trainer system (cord required)
- Throttle cut, hold & idle down
- Mode 1-4 selectable
- Sticks w/length and tension adjustments
R6014HS ReceiverR6014FS Receiver
- True, 14-channel design.
- Designed specifically for FASST™ 2.4GHz systems.
- Push-button Easy-Link™ feature locks receiver to the transmitter’s unique signal.
- Includes battery fail-safe with auto cut-off and setup LED.
- 8 programmable mixes
- Throttle needle
- Aileron differential
- Air brake w/elevator delay
- 4-position snap roll switch
- 2 independent gyro settings
- 7-point throttle curve
- Flap trim
- Futaba 10CG Transmitter (NT8S700B)
- 9.6V 700mAh NiCd Transmitter Battery (FUTM1460)
- NR-4J 600mAh NiCd Receiver Battery (FUTM1280)
- FBC-19B RX/TX Wall Charger (FUTM1830)
- R6014HS Receiver (FUTL7645)
- 8" (203mm) Servo Extension
- Switch Harness
- Neck Strap (FUTM5690)
- Servos depending on type of aircraft
Power Supply: 9.6V NT8S700B NiCd battery
Receiving Frequency: 2.4GHz
Power Requirement: 4.8-6V
Current Drain: 70mA
Size: 2.06x1.48x0.63" (52.3x37.5x16.0mm)
Weight: 0.72oz (20.8g)
This product was added to our catalog on June 16, 2009.
Super Saver Shipping!